Go To hell You IBRA Haters!......... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Espectro said:
Decent chances? what game did you watch!??? Zlatan was awful.
Indeed.
But we had TWO shots on goal. One is Ibrahimovic's, the other one is Nedved's, on Ibrahimovic's assist.

IMO, we need to sell Trezeguet. He's still worth at least 20m....
We need another forward that can actually play and doesn't need the whole team to play for him. Or at least someone fast with decent skills (Eto'o/Drogba style)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
NYJuve said:
Indeed.
But we had TWO shots on goal. One is Ibrahimovic's, the other one is Nedved's, on Ibrahimovic's assist.

We need another forward that can actually play and doesn't need the whole team to play for him. Or at least someone fast with decent skills (Eto'o/Drogba style)

No, Trez is what we need, put some creation behind him and he will score more tan 25 goals for you in each season, I mean llok at it know, he has 20 goals, in a team that has no creation what so ever, can you imagine if we had a playmaker? he will be a scoring machine.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
trez has to stay, the problem is midfield and attack combaining together, dp-trez attack should be used again, ibra is missing something, well i dont know, some say second season but i think he just doestn fit to juve. his not supporting striker like dp.

other problem is also players out of position, mutu on the wing for example. maby mutu-trez would work out also well.

but we definetly need a playmaker who plays AM, not on the wing like nedved, but thats again cap problem.

we could buy riquelme, or aimar maby, but if cap stays, where they gona play? you really think cap would change formation? heck why he then right now doesnt use differant formation, instead of putting players to wrong positions.

get rid of cap first, then we see who we buy.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Espectro said:
No, Trez is what we need, put some creation behind him and he will score more tan 25 goals for you in each season, I mean llok at it know, he has 20 goals, in a team that has no creation what so ever, can you imagine if we had a playmaker? he will be a scoring machine.
Very agree.
With a good playmaker with a great vision of the field Trezeguet will be a goal machine. He'll be doing goals for fun.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
NYJuve said:

HUH? We just need someone that can create chances so Trezeguet can actually do his job and score!!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
JRulez said:
Zlatan's a juventus disaster, a horrible, ill-advised calamity of a footballer, all ego, no heart, no brain, self important loser, end this relationship now Juve!
amen, my brother !!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Black Mamba said:
HUH? We just need someone that can create chances so Trezeguet can actually do his job and score!!!!
Yep. The playmaker. I'm still waiting. It's been how many years now?

Oh, since Capello's been at the helm. That's right... :disagree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Espectro said:
+rep, I don't give much but damn it, we need some creativity in the mid man. I never want to see the damn 4-4-2 again.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
The team was shit. Capello's Shit overrated.com.
We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

Stop using Ibra as a scapegoat!
There are lots of Ibras in the world, and hasn't it crossed your mind as to why teams like Barca, Man Utd and Milan don't lambast their Messis Rooneys and Kakas whenever they go through a lean patch? It goes way beyond scapegoating I'm afraid. I'd be relieved it were all that simple and we just needed someone to blame an unfortunate string of results on, but there has neither been anything unfortunate about the outcome of our results nor Ibrahimovic's hopeless performances; he is a liability, pure and simple.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

No one is using Ibrahimovic' as a scapegoat.... You just gotta accept that this guy is the most overrated player on the planet, and that he has been a shithole for most of the season....
He had a great season last year, but this year it's been a nightmare for us and for him .... When Juve supporters say Ibra is crap and he is not playin well, then they r probably right .... Its the same with every other player including Alex...

And since ur an Ibra "lover" , Do u think he's one of those youngsters who breathe Juve that u wrote about....????!!

I honestly think that Abbiati has more Juve in him than Ibra.

So my final message, Go To Hell Ibra Supporters

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Its tru about Ibra that ya mayb he did have a bad season but theres so much pressure on him. Its his 2nd year with the club and hes expected to not only score, but give this team some creativity and feed Trezeguet while its only his 2nd season in Serie A. Its not his fault hes playing bad look at what Cap makes em do. Send him long balls and see what he can do with them. Come on man let him run at the defence and if hes not playing good then bench em and let him fight for a place in the strike force. Also im sorry I love Trez and all but we need a complete forward like Eto'o or Drogba or Torres who can not only score but add to the attack nad Trez simply cannot do that.

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:

Hello everybody!
To be honest, the team just aren't performing at the moment, and the main reason for that is that we are boring to watch. Our attck is too predictable, and in the game last night, it just wave after wave of the same thing, down the line, or balls over the top. I think what we really need is some imagination, such as zidane, baggio, del piero, miccoli, nedved, etc. Someone who can change the team. Ibra has been playing badly, and although everyone will accept that he is not an out and out striker like trezeguet, inzaghi, vieri, etc, he doesnt even set up any goals. I still believe that he is a qaulity player, so lets give him some time, and believe in him. After all, its not like you become a dreadful player over night, he just need some confidence.
But saying that, I say sell him to Real Madrid for cassano, the next del piero!:D

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Vinman said:
Zlatan and Zalayeta plus 3 million dollars to Fiorentina for LUCA TONI

I think thats a bargain
Lol, that would be awesome. More realistic possibility is some of Blasi, Miccoli, Birindelli, Tudor and Zalayeta to Fiorentina for Pasqual and Fiore, or Toni. And if we sell Zlatan to Real Madrid, we could get the money that way too
IMPORTANT = Must buy him before the world cup, because I'm predicting him to be a massive hit for Italy:agree: :agree: :agree:

Sep 28, 2002
NYJuve said:
Capello HUMILIATED him this last part of the season making him look like a fucking Kenneth Andersson or Tare with those DAMNED long balls.
If I were Zlatan I would go for some other big team that actually KNOWS HOW TO PLAY SOCCER.....like Barcelona..... I'd go for the same money and then we'll see.... Another Henry-case, even worse.

FYI, even though he's not even close to the Ibrahimovic that we saw until Christmas, tonight the FEW decent chances that we had passed thru him.

If we bash him tonight, what about shithead Nedved (it's really time to let him go) being ejected for a stupid useless foul and what about Trezeguet??????? He doesn't even bother with the long balls, he can't pass, he doesn't have driblling skills...according to you, he's just supposed to score.... He had two big chances tonight and he blew them!
nedved was man of the match you idiot. the only player who at least tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)