Global Warming Discussion (15 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
LMAO can’t believe I’ve never seen this before. Skip to 7:40 to see the kind of retards people in the south elect to represent them.

@Post Ironic

This was Jon in his prime. He don't need that crap no more. But we need more explainers like him today.

That said, the North Pole is pretty much ice that's not over land... so the guy wasn't a complete idiot. And it's also true that ice is a strange compound where it actually contracts as it melts. But these are just technical details...

Says video not available in Canada?

Our government censoring retards from the dirty south apparently... :shifty:
In Canada they have a version where Jon replaces ice with poutine.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This was Jon in his prime. He don't need that crap no more. But we need more explainers like him today.

That said, the North Pole is pretty much ice that's not over land... so the guy wasn't a complete idiot. And it's also true that ice is a strange compound where it actually contracts as it melts. But these are just technical details...

In Canada they have a version where Jon replaces ice with poutine.
I miss that set of sheets of paper. He was the pinnacle of late night shows.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I don't understand how fully grown up man (some have children) hate that little Norwegian girl while the world is the most deforested, polluted, ice melting shit, global warming and shit ever, I know some of you are retarded but man, the others can't be that dumb right or is it just global warming, it's warmer and the sugar levels go down a bit so you're like a little bit nervous? You shouldn't, it's too late old farts, the microchips are already in the air that's why is so hot it is because of the whole computing power, dumb fucks do you even know how a computer works?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't understand how fully grown up man (some have children) hate that little Norwegian girl while the world is the most deforested, polluted, ice melting shit, global warming and shit ever, I know some of you are retarded but man, the others can't be that dumb right or is it just global warming, it's warmer and the sugar levels go down a bit so you're like a little bit nervous? You shouldn't, it's too late old farts, the microchips are already in the air that's why is so hot it is because of the whole computing power, dumb fucks do you even know how a computer works?
good NPC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
it’s called living in a retard bubble and breathing each other’s retard breath. Only reason grown men can have hate for a kid who’s passionate about the environment

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
why do you hate goldielocks it's just a kid why are you retarded?

- - - Updated - - -

it’s called living in a retard bubble and breathing each other’s retard breath. Only reason grown men can have hate for a kid who’s passionate about the environment
It's pathetic to be honest, can't debate or say something smart, nor read a book so let's "intellectually" attack a kid.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Enough covid talk. What about climate change? We all gon' die? Can we save the world?
Bill Gates already saving the world by killing off 90% of us with the Covid “vaccine”. Booster shot is the final blow. 6.5 billion people gonna be dead by the end of 2022. He saving the earth for the indigenous and the LGBTQ rainbow folk so they can use whatever pronouns and bathrooms they prefer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bill Gates already saving the world by killing off 90% of us with the Covid “vaccine”. Booster shot is the final blow. 6.5 billion people gonna be dead by the end of 2022. He saving the earth for the indigenous and the LGBTQ rainbow folk so they can use whatever pronouns and bathrooms they prefer.
Let's get serious. I see there is some serious flooding in your province, we may need to find another home for our Tuz community.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's get serious. I see there is some serious flooding in your province, we may need to find another home for our Tuz community.
Dude. The interior of the province is crazy. Every highway and railway into the Vancouver area was taken out by this storm.

The island did okay though. All the highways are open, no major flooding really.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We all gon' die? Can we save the world?
This is what I never understood about the climate cultists, are they trying to sell the former or the latter 'problem'? Regarding the latter, obviously the planet does give as much fuck about human 'pollution' as the sun gives about an ice cube. It will keep going millions of years after humans have wiped themselves out. If it's the former, why the holier than thou undertone? Humanity chooses to die, it dies. Our choice. Truth is, it's a pretend problem to justify enslavement of the vast majority of human population. You will eat ze bugs and live in ze pod.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Dude. The interior of the province is crazy. Every highway and railway into the Vancouver area was taken out by this storm.

The island did okay though. All the highways are open, no major flooding really.
That sucks but I'm glad it's alright on your side. So this is unprecedented?

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I never understood about the climate cultists, are they trying to sell the former or the latter 'problem'? Regarding the latter, obviously the planet does give as much fuck about human 'pollution' as the sun gives about an ice cube. It will keep going millions of years after humans have wiped themselves out. If it's the former, why the holier than thou undertone? Humanity chooses to die, it dies. Our choice. Truth is, it's a pretend problem to justify enslavement of the vast majority of human population. You will eat ze bugs and live in ze pod.
I tend to agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)