Global Warming Discussion (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bill Gates already saving the world by killing off 90% of us with the Covid “vaccine”. Booster shot is the final blow. 6.5 billion people gonna be dead by the end of 2022. He saving the earth for the indigenous and the LGBTQ rainbow folk so they can use whatever pronouns and bathrooms they prefer.
Notice how you never see any trannies dying of Covid. The pictures are always straight, fat, white or black males or females, probably with children. I never see any gay people either! (oh wait, should I say that if being gay isn't genetic... fuck) So obviously this is targeted genetic warfare by Mr. Wuhan himself Dr. Garlic Nose!

Take ur Covid shot. The trannies shall inherent the Earth. And your bathrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I never understood about the climate cultists, are they trying to sell the former or the latter 'problem'? Regarding the latter, obviously the planet does give as much fuck about human 'pollution' as the sun gives about an ice cube. It will keep going millions of years after humans have wiped themselves out. If it's the former, why the holier than thou undertone? Humanity chooses to die, it dies. Our choice. Truth is, it's a pretend problem to justify enslavement of the vast majority of human population. You will eat ze bugs and live in ze pod.
The planet doesn't give a shit about anything. It's literally a planet in orbit around the sun that probably has hundreds of thousands of similar brothers and sisters in the entire galaxy. It's going to do whatever it wants, regardless of what we do. Hell, if an astroid obliterates the moon next year, not only will our tides be fucked, but we could go so far off orbit that half the planet is uninhabitable for half the year. Obviously the sun isn't going to live forever, what happens when it transforms into a red giant? Well, it would probably mean we all die. What happens if someone sets off a nuke and then everyone nukes each other????

Unless you kill 90% of the planet, nobody will do shit about climate change. And climates naturally change anyway. So folks just need to get on with their lives.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Notice how you never see any trannies dying of Covid. The pictures are always straight, fat, white or black males or females, probably with children. I never see any gay people either! (oh wait, should I say that if being gay isn't genetic... fuck) So obviously this is targeted genetic warfare by Mr. Wuhan himself Dr. Garlic Nose!

Take ur Covid shot. The trannies shall inherent the Earth. And your bathrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

The planet doesn't give a shit about anything. It's literally a planet in orbit around the sun that probably has hundreds of thousands of similar brothers and sisters in the entire galaxy. It's going to do whatever it wants, regardless of what we do. Hell, if an astroid obliterates the moon next year, not only will our tides be fucked, but we could go so far off orbit that half the planet is uninhabitable for half the year. Obviously the sun isn't going to live forever, what happens when it transforms into a red giant? Well, it would probably mean we all die. What happens if someone sets off a nuke and then everyone nukes each other????

Unless you kill 90% of the planet, nobody will do shit about climate change. And climates naturally change anyway. So folks just need to get on with their lives.
Bill Gates - Dr Fauci team-up to take out the Western CIS-Hetero-Patriarchy. We all doomed. I’m gonna get on tranny hormones ASAP.

:tup: on the second part. I’d like us to slowly transition towards more sustainable and renewable industries, not so much to save the planet, but to make it more pleasant to live upon… world will be fine if we don’t nuke it to oblivion some day. The biggest thing for me is dealing with out of control population growth in the developing world. Having 9-10 billion people on this planet in the next few decades is grotesque

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This is what I never understood about the climate cultists, are they trying to sell the former or the latter 'problem'? Regarding the latter, obviously the planet does give as much fuck about human 'pollution' as the sun gives about an ice cube. It will keep going millions of years after humans have wiped themselves out. If it's the former, why the holier than thou undertone? Humanity chooses to die, it dies. Our choice. Truth is, it's a pretend problem to justify enslavement of the vast majority of human population. You will eat ze bugs and live in ze pod.
Being a cryptosexual proto-nazi is obviously a massive advantage in general ignorance. I give you that.
So, for you, the melting ice caps and the concequences of that are not an issue? Nothing is going to happen and is not happening already?
What about the more general problem with pollution from the human activity that impacts every living thing on the planet?
The creation of a robust environmental and sanitary framework and standards have nothing to do with the fact that you are far more likely than not to live beyond 30?
Please, leave at least 10-15 minutes per day to learn some new things besides conning people and reading Mein Kampf.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bill Gates - Dr Fauci team-up to take out the Western CIS-Hetero-Patriarchy. We all doomed. I’m gonna get on tranny hormones ASAP.
Bill is already funding the reanimation of his buddy Jeffrey Epstein. So I’m not so sure about this.

Being a cryptosexual proto-nazi is obviously a massive advantage in general ignorance. I give you that.
So, for you, the melting ice caps and the concequences of that are not an issue? Nothing is going to happen and is not happening already?
What about the more general problem with pollution from the human activity that impacts every living thing on the planet?
The creation of a robust environmental and sanitary framework and standards have nothing to do with the fact that you are far more likely than not to live beyond 30?
Please, leave at least 10-15 minutes per day to learn some new things besides conning people and reading Mein Kampf.

Hey, if the toilet in your home doesn’t flush, don’t call the plumber. Just say it’s God’s will and take up residence in Dookietown.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Bill is already funding the reanimation of his buddy Jeffrey Epstein. So I’m not so sure about this.

Hey, if the toilet in your home doesn’t flush, don’t call the plumber. Just say it’s God’s will and take up residence in Dookietown.
Doesn't he live in Germany? The same Germany that was devastated by record floods this year.
Anyway, I am just waiting JFK Jr. to solve everything once he finally decides to stop hiding.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Doesn't he love in Germany? The same Germany that was devastated by record floods this year.
Anyway, I am just waiting JFK Jr. to solve everything once he finally decides to stop hiding.

What do you think can and should be done?

Okay, the development of new technologies and cleaner, cheaper energy sources. I don't think anyone would be against that, but that hasn't been progressing quickly enough for climate activists. So what else?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People are seriously fucking up this planet.

Due to electric vehicles we're seeing companies like Rio Tinto which are only bringing destruction to countries due to their will to mine lithium for batteries. They will fuck up my countries just like they did in several others, just so westerns can drive their green cars.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Okay, the development of new technologies and cleaner, cheaper energy sources. I don't think anyone would be against that, but that hasn't been progressing quickly enough for climate activists. So what else?
We most probably won't stop global temperatures rising with 1,5C without significant and dramatic changes of the lifestyle. I do not see this happening.
At this point I am only hoping the green tech will see exponential rise in the coming years and at least some segments of the population curbing their carbon and overall pollution levels. This can lead to peer pressuring a large majority and the politicians to follow their lead as this lifestyle becomes desirable.Then we can probably limit the rising of the temperature to slightly over 1,5C from the preindustrial levels.
Look, in short term some industries will perish but they are uncompetive and incompatible with modernity. In the long term I see almost no negatives from becoming more sustainable society. We will be even richer then. Well, SA and Russia may not if they do not change.
Although, I do not want another highly polluting industry like oil extraction to be succeeded by mining for example. Fortunately, there has been some progress in recycling battery components - Northvolt, Redwood materials, and eliminating cobalt in motors - BMW.
Invest in green tech: it willbe more profitable than crypto, infinitely better for society and 100% still here and growing 20 years from now while 99% of the 7000+ digital quasi Ponzi-MLM-Pyramid schemes will be irrelevant. Do not say I did not warn you.
My investments are almost entirely in green tech and I have lost no sleep and have barely been checking them as they have been constantly growing with almost no exception.
P.S. This my prediction is predicated on the assumption that another WW or AI has not obliterated us by then.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We most probably won't stop global temperatures rising with 1,5C without significant and dramatic changes of the lifestyle. I do not see this happening.
At this point I am only hoping the green tech will see exponential rise in the coming years and at least some segments of the population curbing their carbon and overall pollution levels. This can lead to peer pressuring a large majority and the politicians to follow their lead as this lifestyle becomes desirable.Then we can probably limit the rising of the temperature to slightly over 1,5C from the preindustrial levels.
Look, in short term some industries will perish but they are uncompetive and incompatible with modernity. In the long term I see almost no negatives from becoming more sustainable society. We will be even richer then. Well, SA and Russia may not if they do not change.
Although, I do not want another highly polluting industry like oil extraction to be succeeded by mining for example. Fortunately, there has been some progress in recycling battery components - Northvolt, Redwood materials, and eliminating cobalt in motors - BMW.
Invest in green tech: it willbe more profitable than crypto, infinitely better for society and 100% still here and growing 20 years from now while 99% of the 7000+ digital quasi Ponzi-MLM-Pyramid schemes will be irrelevant. Do not say I did not warn you.
My investments are almost entirely in green tech and I have lost no sleep and have barely been checking them as they have been constantly growing with almost no exception.
P.S. This my prediction is predicated on the assumption that another WW or AI has not obliterated us by then.
Drop some names man :D

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Drop some names man :D
I do not like EM but I have some Tesla stock, QS, Vestas, Orsted, First solar, VW, Daimler, BMW, Stellantis ( auto companies are not so green but these in particular invest heavily in EVs) , Schneider, some other small companies that I have forgotten I even have them. I have to check the portfolio because I have invested in over 100 companies, mainly green stocks, chips, energy, pharma and Airbus, because they are ahead of Boeing in green development .

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Doesn't he live in Germany? The same Germany that was devastated by record floods this year.

I’ve strangely come around to the belief that the dead Kennedys are doing a public service. The live ones suck.

We’re already past the tipping point of it being cheaper to build solar and wind power over expanding the capacity of existing oil refinement. That will accelerate in the future under pure economic laws. But in the short term it will feel like it’s falling short.

Governments can help by providing tax breaks for transitions to less dirty alternatives to invest in.

Beyond that, there’s a lot of basic blocking and tackling to be done. While also not immediate, for example you combine keeping girls in school and giving them access to family planning, and that’s the #1 impact way in the world to address climate crisis according to the research behind Project Drawdown.

People are seriously fucking up this planet.

Due to electric vehicles we're seeing companies like Rio Tinto which are only bringing destruction to countries due to their will to mine lithium for batteries. They will fuck up my countries just like they did in several others, just so westerns can drive their green cars.
“At Rio Tinto, we rape the earth for your sh*t” should be their slogan.

I do not like EM but I have some Tesla stock, QS, Vestas, Orsted, First solar, VW, Daimler, BMW, Stellantis ( auto companies are not so green but these in particular invest heavily in EVs) , Schneider, some other small companies that I have forgot I even have them. I have to check the portfolio because I have invested in over 100 companies, mainly green stocks, chips, energy, pharma and Airbus, because they are ahead of Boeing in green development .

I hate cars. I still think EVs are another veneer of fake innovation on a tired, 139-year-old idea of constant incrementalism in need of complete disruption.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I’ve strangely come around to the belief that the dead Kennedys are doing a public service. The live ones suck.

We’re already past the tipping point of it being cheaper to build solar and wind power over expanding the capacity of existing oil refinement. That will accelerate in the future under pure economic laws. But in the short term it will feel like it’s falling short.

Governments can help by providing tax breaks for transitions to less dirty alternatives to invest in.

Beyond that, there’s a lot of basic blocking and tackling to be done. While also not immediate, for example you combine keeping girls in school and giving them access to family planning, and that’s the #1 impact way in the world to address climate crisis according to the research behind Project Drawdown.

“At Rio Tinto, we rape the earth for your sh*t” should be their slogan.

I hate cars. I still think EVs are another veneer of fake innovation on a tired, 139-year-old idea of constant incrementalism in need of complete disruption.
I love cars and can live with almost anything materialistic in my life except car. I must have a car. Driving and traveling is life.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We waste 40% of our urban real estate on that nonsense.
I do not live in a big city anymore and do not usually drive there but use the subway. But if I can't drive in the mountains, what life is this?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We waste 40% of our urban real estate on that nonsense.
Cars should be banned from an extended downtown core of all major cities. Massive investments should be made in rapid, efficient urban transit systems, and then upgrading rail lines connecting cities to each other. Cities could be beautiful, filled with parks and green spaces without the noise, fumes, and congestion of car-filled streets. It’s somewhat absurd we haven’t moved past that yet.

And I’m someone who loves having a car. I live in a place where it’s entirely necessary, but if I moved into a major city I would get rid of it in a heartbeat.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cars should be banned from an extended downtown core of all major cities. Massive investments should be made in rapid, efficient urban transit systems, and then upgrading rail lines connecting cities to each other. Cities could be beautiful, filled with parks and green spaces without the noise, fumes, and congestion of car-filled streets. It’s somewhat absurd we haven’t moved past that yet.

And I’m someone who loves having a car. I live in a place where it’s entirely necessary, but if I moved into a major city I would get rid of it in a heartbeat.
It's getting that way in UK cities. The low emissions zones are getting bigger and the cost to travel through them increasing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Can't dare take the cars away from ze germans. They are what guns are to americans. Can't touch em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)