Global Warming Discussion (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My opinion on the matter: i don't have kids, so fuck yours
That's why stuff like long distance space travel and protecting the Earth's environment will only become worthwhile once our society is able to dramatically extend life. Sure, it makes sense that we should become a multiplanetary species. But who wants to spend his entire life on a spaceship so that future generations can reach another planet?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know about you guys, but I love this global warming. Second autumn in a row not cold, and we don't have that shitty snow falling every single winter now, just few snowflakes here and there. I say keep warming the planet until I can get local pineapples.
Well above average temperatures here, warmest November since 1978 or something.

That said I do miss the childhood nostalgia of snowy winters, even if the practical side of me knows that they are more trouble than they are worth with our infrastructure.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I love this global warming. Second autumn in a row not cold, and we don't have that shitty snow falling every single winter now, just few snowflakes here and there. I say keep warming the planet until I can get local pineapples.
And here at equator lines we're slowly dying because it's too damn hot. Everyday trapped in busses with many ppl which doesn't know something called deodorant.
And here i wish 2030 news really legit. I could use some snow here.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's why stuff like long distance space travel and protecting the Earth's environment will only become worthwhile once our society is able to dramatically extend life. Sure, it makes sense that we should become a multiplanetary species. But who wants to spend his entire life on a spaceship so that future generations can reach another planet?
Amen

but you were a kid
Key word, were

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude. Space sex. Come on.

And here at equator lines we're slowly dying because it's too damn hot. Everyday trapped in busses with many ppl which doesn't know something called deodorant.
And here i wish 2030 news really legit. I could use some snow here.
:lol: This is the word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)