Global Warming Discussion (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And here at equator lines we're slowly dying because it's too damn hot. Everyday trapped in busses with many ppl which doesn't know something called deodorant.
And here i wish 2030 news really legit. I could use some snow here.
Dude, you live on the equator, of course it will be hot. :lol:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Your location says Bandung. The average temperature is in the high 20 degrees Celsius, year round - as you would expect near the equator.
Not really. At afternoon it's rather hot, because every now and then ppl come here to take a little vacation. I'm not against it, but hey if every ppl bring their own car, even the most cold city could turn into a sauna.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not really. At afternoon it's rather hot, because every now and then ppl come here to take a little vacation. I'm not against it, but hey if every ppl bring their own car, even the most cold city could turn into a sauna.
Sorry meant to say average max.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I rarely checked the temperature, so no argument here.
Btw how do you know? Did you ever come to indonesia or what?
No, just wikipedia man. I was a bit surprised that you said it wasn't usually hot, because you also said you lived near the equator. So basically I wondered what altitude you were living at.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apparently this is gonna be one of the warmest winter up here in Canada. Hopefully that means no snow. :weee:
It depends on where you're at in Canada. During El Nino winters, typically the split flow creates milder conditions in the South and below average temps in the North of the country. But it will be reported as the entire country is warmer just because Toronto is in the South and it fits the agenda.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It depends on where you're at in Canada. During El Nino winters, typically the split flow creates milder conditions in the South and below average temps in the North of the country. But it will be reported as the entire country is warmer just because Toronto is in the South and it fits the agenda.
I live in Edmonton, it's in Alberta not too high up north, but significantly higher up than Toronto.

Tbh, I don't care about their agenda, I just want a warm winter and very little snow. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I live in Edmonton, it's in Alberta not too high up north, but significantly higher up than Toronto.

Tbh, I don't care about their agenda, I just want a warm winter and very little snow. :D
Wow, you could go to Banff and Jasper every weekend. Lucky you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)