Gleison Bremer (14 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We're really out here making judgements of players under Allegri? Let's be realistic please.
When we finished 7th in 2010 and 2011, players like Marchisio and Chiellini looked really bad, so I agree with you on this.
Tho, Allegri or not, for some players you can just see that they're not good enough to play for Juventus.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Being against Bremer when he is surrounded by jabronis (mds, gati, Sandro) and one decent option in danilo(a guy who couldn't cut it in Madrid or city, finds a place in the most average Juve in 12 years)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When we finished 7th in 2010 and 2011, players like Marchisio and Chiellini looked really bad, so I agree with you on this.
Tho, Allegri or not, for some players you can just see that they're not good enough to play for Juventus.
Of course, we will always have this such as with your Rabiots that we have seen for years for example, but I largely am not trying to judge most too harshly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can we please stop with this? We had friggin’ three World Cup finalists in there, several other World Cup players, two Euro winners, and the top Serie a defender last year. It’s ridiculous we’re even discussing this nonsense.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very. Im disappointed from what Ive seen from him this season. To think hes our best CB speaks volumes. I wouldnt give up on him but our defense needs to be given a serious look over the summer. Not midfield, or wingers, but we should focus on fullbacks and a CB. We are leaking too many goals.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Is it me or does he mistime his jumps quite often?

I still have faith he will come good with a better organised defense, but we will need to give him a better partner than what is currently available in the team.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bremer is suffering under allegri and clearly is a good defender as proven. Contrary to how every player is underperforming right now, not all our players are shit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can we please stop with this? We had friggin’ three World Cup finalists in there, several other World Cup players, two Euro winners, and the top Serie a defender last year. It’s ridiculous we’re even discussing this nonsense.
Stop with what, facts? I said that no matter who's coaching us, some players should not be playing for Juve, because they are not good enough to be playing for a big club. Yesterday, it was players like Gatti, De Sciglio, Kean. In other matches such players were Rugani, McKennie, Miretti.
Then we have players who can be a part of a good team, and we used to have such players in the past too, but they were usually back-up players and they were never the main players of the team, as they are now (Rabiot, Danilo, Locatelli, Kostic).
With our only top quality players missing all or most of the matches (Pogba, Chiesa, Di Maria, Vlahovic), it is what it is. Of course, it doesn't help that the coach is making a weak team play even (much) worse than it is expected to.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Stop with what, facts? I said that no matter who's coaching us, some players should not be playing for Juve, because they are not good enough to be playing for a big club. Yesterday, it was players like Gatti, De Sciglio, Kean. In other matches such players were Rugani, McKennie, Miretti.
Then we have players who can be a part of a good team, and we used to have such players in the past too, but they were usually back-up players and they were never the main players of the team, as they are now (Rabiot, Danilo, Locatelli, Kostic).
With our only top quality players missing all or most of the matches (Pogba, Chiesa, Di Maria, Vlahovic), it is what it is. Of course, it doesn't help that the coach is making a weak team play even (much) worse than it is expected to.
Only exception can be made for the homegrown players like Miretti and Kean.Allegri style of coaching is clearly not suited with this squad maybe we need somebody with clear tactical sytem to be drilled into the players which can help the players with better decision making in all areas of the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)