Gleison Bremer (6 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We should probably have been playing him in a back four with Gatti. Apparently Bremer struggles in a back four though.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Probably hindsight but we should have played Rugani. Esp if Bremer was not fully recovered and Max insisted playing him, then the latter is to blame for.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I feel Bremer is much more muscular than Chiello but he got bullied by Osimhen.
Make me wonder how strong Chiello was. He owned many big strikers with ease like Zlatan, Cavani, Lukaku.
I think only Mandzu that gave him a fight

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Make me wonder how strong Chiello was. He owned many big strikers with ease like Zlatan, Cavani, Lukaku.
None of the strikers were as quick Osimhen but Acerbi handled Osimhen better than Bremer.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Chiello in his career has faced almost all CFs from the 80s and 90s, as well as some of the 70s and 00s. And I don't remember he's been bullied by anyone technically or physically. Bremer has a loooong way to go.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It was a constant 3v3

Not saying he didn't fuck up but the tactical battle didn't help him, we lost from the outset
At one point he reminded me of Ogbonna. His giveaways kept inviting Napoli's players forward. Shaky on the ball and slow to close down. The worst game Ive seem from a defender at this level in a while. I hope its just one off since he just got back from an injury.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At one point he reminded me of Ogbonna. His giveaways kept inviting Napoli's players forward. Shaky on the ball and slow to close down. The worst game Ive seem from a defender at this level in a while. I hope its just one off since he just got back from an injury.
Mentally fragile players looked extremely tensed out there.Inter Acerbi handled Osimhen better though the referee was extremely lenient for allowing rough fouling and tackling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)