Gleison Bremer (33 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I see your point about good players playing badly long term under him....he just sucks tonight though. Period.
Our defensive were left dealing with wave after wave of Napoli attack. Our midfield gave them no protection. It was chaotic. Bremer and Danilo are solid players but It's too easy to point fingers at our defence. Allegri and our midfield left them hung out to dry.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our defensive were left dealing with wave after wave of Napoli attack. Our midfield gave them no protection. It was chaotic. Bremer and Danilo are solid players but It's too easy to point fingers at our defence. Allegri and our midfield left them hung out to dry.
Agree Max has a big part of today's outcome - but Bremer has his fingers on too many of Napoli's goals. His separate criticism today is completely warranted.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when he's not busy getting destroyed by homlander in the boys as M.M, he's busy getting destroyeed by the napoli boys

Mar 12, 2019
Very bad performance, but I’ll not blame him.. the problem was the midfield, sandro and the shitty football we played.. he was exposed too many times and osimen was bullying him. If it was chiellini it would have been the other way.. but no one is Chiellini so.. fuck it.
I hope he’ll continue with his form before this game because he was a beast.. also I will again say he needs a decent CB partner and normal wingbacks. As any other world class CB needs.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
How did this guy go from absolutely bullying Vlahovic last season, to soiling his pants all game against Osimhen. Looked like a scared little rabbit in the headlights for 90 minutes.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How did this guy go from absolutely bullying Vlahovic last season, to soiling his pants all game against Osimhen. Looked like a scared little rabbit in the headlights for 90 minutes.
It was a constant 3v3

Not saying he didn't fuck up but the tactical battle didn't help him, we lost from the outset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 25)