Gleison Bremer (11 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Oké bro, than I apologize for that part of my post. In all honestly, I don’t care about the clickbait/valse title part nor his twitter, and I continue thinking it’s too easy to blame a Inter fan as Bremer is responsible for his performance. The mistakes are obvious.

And I don’t weigh to much into it as it’s a friendly, but in my opinion it’s good to be critical towards players when it’s deserved. Some highlights are really bad.
Np bro, and I get the frustration. I am pretty sure/hopeful that it will get much better very soon. I remember when I saw Chiellini's first friendly for us, and he was absolutely awful in that match.
There are many butthurt Merda fans that are hoping/praying Bremer will fail. They will do anything to feed the narrative that now he is shite, and they are lucky he didn't sign for them. Don't take the bait ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This gon' be a long season.

I'll probably start missing lots of games after realising we are not going to fight for the scudetto.
I'm counting on it.

Which leaves the only question left for this season in my mind: is Allegri still coach in May or not?

Jun 16, 2020
Np bro, and I get the frustration. I am pretty sure/hopeful that it will get much better very soon. I remember when I saw Chiellini's first friendly for us, and he was absolutely awful in that match.
There are many butthurt Merda fans that are hoping/praying Bremer will fail. They will do anything to feed the narrative that now he is shite, and they are lucky he didn't sign for them. Don't take the bait ;)
Give me a hug bro <3

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is he injured. I read he needs some treatment after the clash of head with Rabiot in friendly against Atletico.
is the injury bad?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
how so? Bremer played LCB in his first full season at Torino in a three man back line. RCB is probably Danilo’s most ideal position at this stage in his career. And then there’s Bonucci who’s always been better in a three man backline.
This add, Milenkovic, or Rugani. We would need 1 more CB though for rotation. Woulda kept Koni for that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
how so? Bremer played LCB in his first full season at Torino in a three man back line. RCB is probably Danilo’s most ideal position at this stage in his career. And then there’s Bonucci who’s always been better in a three man backline.
short on CBs, WBs and have too many wingers. You're just lying to yourself if you think this squad is being built for a three man defense

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
short on CBs, WBs and have too many wingers. You're just lying to yourself if you think this squad is being built for a three man defense
they literally just played with three in the back vs ATM in the second half. Why would they do that if it they’re not at least considering it? Kostic and Cuadrado are made for that formation. Too many wingers? Who? Di Maria? That’s one. Chiesa isn’t even fit and probably won’t be 100% til the new year. They can still add another CB for depth and Sandro at LCB is still a better idea than LB.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they literally just played with three in the back vs ATM in the second half. Why would they do that if it they’re not at least considering it? Kostic and Cuadrado are made for that formation. Too many wingers? Who? Di Maria? That’s one. Chiesa isn’t even fit and probably won’t be 100% til the new year. They can still add another CB for depth and Sandro at LCB is still a better idea than LB.
naked-gun-face-palm.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can see Max utilising some hybrid where we shift from 3/5 to 4 depending on the situation.

Bremer - Bonucci - Danilo
Cuadrado-‐-------------------------Kostic​

Putting down rigid formations on paper doesn't show how the papers move throughout a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)