Gleison Bremer (19 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What a monster lol I counted like ten clearances/blocks/interceptions by himself. I don’t care how he is with the ball at his feet. No one can get by him. You want hipster ball go rock with Bonucci.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Someone who looks like if he'd love it to play three men out from cards so he could defend even more. Looks like he just love frustrating and annoy opposition.
His touch on the ball looks really funny given he's such a beast. He looks like King Kong, graciously trying not to hurt the princess.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
KK is at an age where changing countries and environment could make everything go downhill very fast for him, even more so if the team he moved to is in a tactical mess at the moment…

However with Bremer there is still a lot of room for growth and improvement, even with all the question marks regarding him moving to a much better team in the same league that you made a name for yourself in should also be an advantage, seems also like a humble and hard working guy so i want to believe that he will make it here and we have found our rock at the back for years to come, and even if not he should still have some good resale value to try for someone else later if things don’t work out.

- - - Updated - - -

To be completely honest, i would have sure preferred both here, but even so i’d like to think that all in all we got ourself the better long term solution and the more hungrier player overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)