Gleison Bremer (13 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I hate the fucking grinta and we are the only team stuck on it. Fuck grinta! Fuck huff and puff football.
What grinta? This team has no grinta.

Grinta doesn’t mean you’re supposed to play defensive anti-football, quite the contrary it’s literally the determination and effort to win.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
To buy who though?

Anybody comfortably better than he is is already playing for a better team than us
Out the top of my head: Romero, Scalvini, K2 and Laporte.

Bremer to me is OK. Similar to De Ligt. Some good matches, some bad matches and mostly OK matches. No where near elite and I think we overpaid for him. But let’s be honest, if someone offers 60M for a CB that isn’t even the best in the league, I’d take that deal in a heartbeat

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's just go with the times already and play proper football ffs. We're a huge club, relying on grinta in every game is shameful.
What is grit to you? To me it is never die attitude this club boasted itself of throughout the history. To fight for every ball, to fly into tackles, when it becomes tough to pull it through. We have always had something specific, call it grit or something else that seperated us from the other big clubs. We were motherfucking hard team to play against. Grit doesnt mean putting 11 players behind the ball.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Bremer to me is OK. Similar to De Ligt. Some good matches, some bad matches and mostly OK matches. No where near elite and I think we overpaid for him. But let’s be honest, if someone offers 60M for a CB that isn’t even the best in the league, I’d take that deal in a heartbeat
How about no.

Koulibaly is a short term solution, Scalvini is a gamble and the others aren't better than Bremer at all.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What is grit to you? To me it is never die attitude this club bosted itself of throughout the history. To fight for every ball, to fly into tackles, when it becomes tough to pull it through. We have always had something specific, call it grit or something else that seperated us from the other big clubs. We were motherfucking hard team to play against. Grit doesnt mean putting 11 players behind the ball.
We finally agree on something :baus:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Did u watch Romero lately? After WC his is a Total disaster, Scaalvini could come to partner Bremer, but currently he is much worse Defender. Lapoorte should also be partnering him, while I have no opinion on Koulibaly, but probably would welcome him here.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Romero is a red card liability, shows zero attempt to improve. He'd 100% get us fucked in a big game

KK has been crap at Chelsea and is only going to decline

Can't Really speak for the other 2 but Ironically Bremer WAS the best CB in the league before we got a hold of him

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What is grit to you? To me it is never die attitude this club bosted itself of throughout the history. To fight for every ball, to fly into tackles, when it becomes tough to pull it through. We have always had something specific, call it grit or something else that seperated us from the other big clubs. We were motherfucking hard team to play against. Grit doesnt mean putting 11 players behind the ball.
How about we have a plan and technique first, then worry about that extra grinta needed to win.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
❗️#Juventus would consider #Bremer untouchable. There would only be one possibility to consider his exit, which is if an offer of at least 60/70M€ is presented, and at the moment it looks highly improbable. In that case, la Vecchia Signora would right away lock #Ndicka, whose contract with #Eintracht is expiring.

[TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]
Sports journalism

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
are we now pretending Bremer hasn’t been good? Lol

He’s had a rotating bevy of partners at the back. Danilo is the best of them. Gatti only recently started finding some form. Less said about Sandro and Bonucci, the better. He’s been far and away our best defender and any time our defensive line looks even somewhat solid, he looks class. Either get him a top class CB partner to play with or hope Gatti turns into that with more consistency, otherwise our backline will continue to look inconsistent, including him.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Overall he’s had a decent season. He has been great in some games, good in a majority of games and atrocious in a few. Absolutely no reason to sell him though. If anything we should be looking at getting a CB of a similar level with complimentary qualities to partner him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How about we have a plan and technique first, then worry about that extra grinta needed to win.
Winning team needs to have a combo of everything, technically good players that can uplift the team, organized backline, clear purpose when going forward and willingness to work for your teammates, to put in an extra shift, to physically bully opponent. Remember the CL semis 2002/03 vs Galacticos, when Thuram slapped Gutti, throughout the entire game we held them on the ropes, crushing them and demoralizing them completely? We werent outpossesing them, we simply nullified their attacks and were deadly going forward. The Juve of old. Current team has very little of it.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to keep adding quality players to the roster, not selling them. Bremer had a good season imo, hes the future of our defense. We need to pair him up with another good defender. Danilo doesnt cut it, Gati still isnt good enough, Bonucci is clearly past it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Winning team needs to have a combo of everything, technically good players that can uplift the team, organized backline, clear purpose when going forward and willingness to work for your teammates, to put in an extra shift, to physically bully opponent. Remember the CL semis 2002/03 vs Galacticos, when Thuram slapped Gutti, throughout the entire game we held them on the ropes, crushing them and demoralizing them completely? We werent outpossesing them, we simply nullified their attacks and were deadly going forward. The Juve of old. Current team has very little of it.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to keep adding quality players to the roster, not selling them. Bremer had a good season imo, hes the future of our defense. We need to pair him up with another good defender. Danilo doesnt cut it, Gati still isnt good enough, Bonucci is clearly past it.
Im saying we need to get basics right first. This team cant pull off the most primitive of moves.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
5 - Gleison #Bremer is the Serie A central defender with the most goals scored this season in all competitions: 5 (4 in Serie A). Strength.

#JuveCremonese #SerieA

[Opta Paolo]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)