Gleison Bremer (9 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I do. Rather have them partner up, instead of Sandro or Bonucci as CB :( but sadly he wanted to leave
we were never gonna buy bremer with de ligt still in our squad

i have nothing against de ligt, it's just that bremer comes with different tradeoffs, overall similar quality at a better price performance ratio

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another good performance, he even carried the ball out of defence well.

Great to have so many threats on set pieces, he probably should have scored a few more than he has this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another good performance, he even carried the ball out of defence well.

Great to have so many threats on set pieces, he probably should have scored a few more than he has this season.
This!

Him and Gatti on set pieces is an extra weapon for us. We’ve rarely been this dangerous on corner kicks.

Tbh he’s had a much better debut season for us than De Ligt had.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sure, to a hefty profit. But it is Spurs so they are offering loan with clause to purchase outright for two peanuts and a BJ sandwich upfront. We negotiate it to send the BJ in three pieces at a time for a duration of three years.
Anyway, Bremer is good but we can survive a year without Europe with Gatti and Danilo as starters.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He had disastrous matches against Napoli and Milan. Looked horrible. So no, he doesn’t deserve “excellent”.
"Excellent" was in reference to his performance in the game on the date I posted.

Overall he had a very good first season. That includes a couple of poor performances (Napoli in particular as you said was disastrous) but looking at his season as a whole he was one of the few positives.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL if management gives any credence to letting him go. Should ASAP immediately let the world know no way and if have to personally tell Bremer.. Do you really think it would be wise to say maybe at the right number and expect Bremer not to be upset going into next year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)