Gleison Bremer (42 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He’s lazy, too. Fagioli of all players had to yell at him to provide support with just minutes to go. Making millions but can’t run 5 yards to square the ball. You suck bro.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thought he was the only defender who looked competent.

He had Gatti and Danilo both getting sucked wide and making mistakes. That leaves a lot of area for Bremer to cover.
He clearly isnt the problem. But Gatti and Danilo are just pure comedy in the heart of our defense. Add Sandro in there and its just a circus.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He’s lazy, too. Fagioli of all players had to yell at him to provide support with just minutes to go. Making millions but can’t run 5 yards to square the ball. You suck bro.
Nah he's not lazy. He put in a lot of running today and even nearly got on the end of the cross on a counter.

I know the situation you are referring to. I think it was more because Bremer was in the mindset of sitting back to cover and not having an appreciation that he needs to step up and be involved in our build up. He's an out and out defender who needs to improve his understanding to contribute to building an attack and improve his ball playing. He's like a defender from the 90s/early 00s but needs to develop that side of his game.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
For every game I become more convinced he isn't good enough. Too small, to poor with the ball, and would need a partner who prefers sitting back so he can go man on man/be aggressive. He's more like an almost got defender then an actually reliable one. Even kakkamakkara or whatever good name is, the loanee in Atalanta, outmuscled him on a few occasions due his size even if he is built like a prince.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Really liked him today.

- - - Updated - - -

He kept sweeping up behind everyone. His positioning on crosses was wonderful to watch. Milan put in a number of decent balls that could have been dangerous but he always showed up in the right place to stop them getting through. He had me worried though in the first half when he lost possession against Giroud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)