Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If Rossi wasn't Italian this thread would be full of FAP. Rossi is not a mediocre Italian! STFU. People here crying because we could choose him over the likes of Hazard who he is clearly better than.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This year Rossi had his best season in his career. Some of you are wondering if this is just a fluke considering he is already 24 but the fact is that Italians tend to reach their prime at older ages then south americans. This is a generalization but is in a large part true.

If he continued to put in the performances of this year I think nobody would be disapointed with him.
That has EVERYTHING to do with the territory where they develop. In Italy teams don't give chances to youngsters, they don't pay that much attention to them, so it's normal that they will develop slower.
But Rossi wasn't in Italy, didn't have to work with coaches who don't trust youngsters, and what you say doesn't go for him.

It's not like having Italian parents will make you develop slower as a footballer than having parents from Chile.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
25mln max and I'll be happy

Paying 35 for Rossi is just stupid.
They are just making shit out of their asses.
First they said Postorello is in Valencia, now they are saying he's in Madrid.
Trust we until now didn"t make any offer for Rossi, if you read his Agents quotes you could figure out ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They are just making shit out of their asses.
First they said Postorello is in Valencia, now they are saying he's in Madrid.
Trust we until now didn"t make any offer for Rossi, if you read his Agents quotes you could figure out ;)
We'll sign Rossi, he's Italian.

There you go, much better.
I hurts me to see us go from Sanchez and Aguero to Rossi, I gotta say.

On the other hand, I think he'd be a good buy... but I fucking hope we won't overpay this time.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
well yes but according to reports his agent is in talks right now and mark said it this morning as well
It's Just SKY and Italian media making shit up, don't you think if our Interest was real that someone from Villareal management would come out and talk about that like ATM did with Aguero ???
The only sure thing is what reported by his agent who said that Juve asked me about Rossi and i'll talk with Villareal and we would see what happens, he also said that Villareal value Rossi at 30-35mil and it's fair value for him.
You would think that Marotta wouldn't skip Aguero for 5mil and go buy Rossi for 35mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)