Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's Just SKY and Italian media making shit up, don't you think if our Interest was real that someone from Villareal management would come out and talk about that like ATM did with Aguero ???
The only sure thing is what reported by his agent who said that Juve asked me about Rossi and i'll talk with Villareal and we would see what happens, he also said that Villareal value Rossi at 30-35mil and it's fair value for him.
You would think that Marotta wouldn't skip Aguero for 5mil and go buy Rossi for 35mil.
well first off aguero wont be a penny less than 45 million and its wishful thinking that any one on here thinks ATM will take less. Also the highest I have seen reported or heard for rossi is 30 million and thats still 15 million. People add 5 to rossi and subtract 5 to aguero to make it seem like the money scenario is so close when it isnt . Then they refuse to discuss the 3.5 to 4 million more a year aguero wants in salary over rossi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
well first off aguero wont be a penny less than 45 million and its wishful thinking that any one on here thinks ATM will take less. Also the highest I have seen reported or heard for rossi is 30 million and thats still 15 million. People add 5 to rossi and subtract 5 to aguero to make it seem like the money scenario is so close when it isnt . Then they refuse to discuss the 3.5 to 4 million more a year aguero wants in salary over rossi
Juve would make more money in Aguero shirts sale in month than for Rossi in a year, Aguero is a global icon, he's has superstar potentiel someone who you would buy his shirts even if you aren't a Juve fan. Like someone said if Rossi would to go for 25mil he would be a Barca player by now, they've been after him even before the season end it,
His Agent also said that Villareal are in no obligation to sell only if a good economical offer would come, you think they will make us a 10mil discount for Marotta eyes. It's either Rossi for 30mil or 25mil and some player or Aguero for 40mil .your choice.

Apr 29, 2006
Also because Rossi wouldn't be a starter at Barcelona is another reason.
Are you crazy man? Rossi will bench Messi for life. He is a true champion - did you not know that? Ask Marotta/Moratti. There is only one explanation why Barca aren't after Rossi yet: they want to get some cash for Messi. Once Rossi is there - thats it - Messi will go for 5-7 mils at most.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Juve would make more money in Aguero shirts sale in month than for Rossi in a year, Aguero is a global icon, he's has superstar potentiel someone who you would buy his shirts even if you aren't a Juve fan. Like someone said if Rossi would to go for 25mil he would be a Barca player by now, they've been after him even before the season end it,
His Agent also said that Villareal are in no obligation to sell only if a good economical offer would come, you think they will make us a 10mil discount for Marotta eyes. It's either Rossi for 30mil or 25mil and some player or Aguero for 40mil .your choice.

dude your trippin like ahmed said Aguero is not a global icon

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol: :rofl:

Italy has 4 world-cups, try that again when your shitty football nation has 4. Italy could have done better if better players were chosen to take part in the 2010 world cup, but Lippi fucked it up.
Italy won the previous world cup. The NT might be in a period of transition, but that NT will remain one of the dominant factors in European football. Whereas America is the place washed up players from Europe go to, to become superstars again.
I didn't bring up National teams that was AC.

I don't have any hate for Italy, I came here to post about Rossi to Juventus.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
dude your trippin like ahmed said Aguero is not a global icon
My little brother has 9 years old, he knows Aguero. He don't know who the fuck is Rossi, I'm sure many fans around the world same the same feeling.
If we want to regain our Apeal again amongst fans worldwide, we'll get Aguero. If we want to remain mediocre like we've been for the past 5 years we'll get Rossi.
That's what i mean.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Make it happen:hellyes:

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
My little brother has 9 years old, he knows Aguero. He don't know who the fuck is Rossi, I'm sure many fans around the world same the same feeling.
If we want to regain our Apeal again amongst fans worldwide, we'll get Aguero. If we want to remain mediocre like we've been for the past 5 years we'll get Rossi.
That's what i mean.
your little brother comes from a soccer family and one where his big brother loves aguero of course he knows who he is . My little brother knows both so what?

Apr 29, 2006
Never said Rossi was either.
I thought its a two horse race. We ain't singing Messi, that is for sure. In between those twos its a no-brainer.
Neither are. do you guys know what it takes to be a global icon?
I agree in general, but Aguero is so far the best forward (except the Messiah) in argentinian NT. And they might have a few players there that could qualify as global icons. Aguero> Tevez, Higuain, Lavezzi.
Now if by a global icon you mean Ibrahimovic, Messi and C. Ronaldo... well these are the global superstars for me. Icon is more or less a star imho.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I would like to think that as a Juve fan, you would want the new players to be successful.

It seems that you are hoping that Rossi would fail just to spite Marotta.
And yet he is wishing that Matri and Quag take us to the CL, both players brought to the club by Marotta. Epic logic right there.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
your little brother comes from a soccer family and one where his big brother loves aguero of course he knows who he is . My little brother knows both so what?
Come on, you can understand what i'm saying, i gave you an example, Aguero is more apealing to fans all over the world than Rossi, wich equals more shirts sales, more Marketing opportunities.
It wasn't a fluke IIRC that When diego came here, his shirt sales were ranked number one among Juve players.

@ mfdoom: tell that to RM, popularity = money = good players, plus it's not like the more poular player is the bad one, he's better both football wise and economical wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)