Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Come on, you can understand what i'm saying, i gave you an example, Aguero is more apealing to fans all over the world than Rossi, wich equals more shirts sales, more Marketing opportunities.
It wasn't a fluke IIRC that When diego came here, his shirt sales were ranked number one among Juve players.

@ mfdoom: tell that to RM, popularity = money = good players, plus it's not like the more poular player is the bad one, he's better both football wise and economical wise.

I get what your saying but in the end it doesnt matter when you crunch the numbers. Those sales are good but in the end those sales wont make up the 15-20 million in upfront difference or the 4 million difference a year for a player who is only .09% better statistically. the numbers are staggering after the 5 years. Aguero cost 82.5 after 5 while rossi will cost the most 45 after 5. No shirt sales will make up 37.5 million. In the end you also get a player in Rossi that can play as a forward or winger and develop into an actual trequartista something Aguero cant do

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At least we now know why Elkann invests 400m in cricket. No point giving Juve any money, because we don't learn from our mistakes and spend it for the sake of spending it. Pathetic. I just hope we qualify for the CL next season, no matter what coz otherwise, we're going t be a sleeping giant for the next decade. And if Marrotta is around for that period, than who knows? A giant in a coma playing against Sampdoria in Serie B.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
At least we now know why Elkann invests 400m in cricket. No point giving Juve any money, because we don't learn from our mistakes and spend it for the sake of spending it. Pathetic. I just hope we qualify for the CL next season, no matter what coz otherwise, we're going t be a sleeping giant for the next decade. And if Marrotta is around for that period, than who knows? A giant in a coma playing against Sampdoria in Serie B.
When are you going to realise that they didn't invest in cricket?

It's a property development deal, that happens to be with a cricket club.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea yea. Whatever the fcuk that is. Its the Maryleborne Cricket Club in Anglettere. The deal is developing imfrastructure. Equates to helping cricket doesn't it?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yea yea. Whatever the fcuk that is. Its the Maryleborne Cricket Club in Anglettere. The deal is developing imfrastructure. Equates to helping cricket doesn't it?
No.

It equates to helping themselves because it's an investment they will see a return on.

It's not like pissing money away by throwing it at Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)