Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bastos + Rossi + Matri + Krasic seems like one hell of a strikeforce to me.
Its is but is it worth paying 30mil more instead of having Bastos + Quag + Matri + Krasic
That money could be spent else where i just don't think its important enough that we fix the strike force unless were adding somone like Aguero, Sanchez, Neymar.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Its is but is it worth paying 30mil more instead of having Bastos + Quag + Matri + Krasic
That money could be spent else where i just don't think its important enough that we fix the strike force unless were adding somone like Aguero, Sanchez, Neymar.
The fact that you put sanchez in there but you don't equate rossi on equal par with him is worrisome

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love Quag, but I rate Rossi higher because of what we need. We need some sort of Del Piero-esque player. I'm not saying Rossi will be DP's heir, but Rossi will bring pace and creativity to our attack. Something I don't think Quag and Matri can offer. Quag and Matri are great at banging in goals, but they need service.

Lets be a little realistic too here. Given our management and board, if we get neither Rossi and Aguero do you actually think we'll invest in a world class LW, CM, CB or LB? Of course not.

Aguero is my first and foremost wanted here.
After that its Bastos + Rossi.
Our CB's are good. We've acquired better fullbacks this year.
We're stacked on CMs. Marchisio, Melo, Pirlo, etc. For now I think we're good on CMs.

Unless we're going to get a world-class player in one of those positions its not worth it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And I love Rossi, we all know this, but shouldn't we be focusing on a winger? Conte's system apparently relies heavily on the wingers, and the best we have on the right is Simone Pepe. Maybe it's just me, but I see many tears in our future if this doesn't change.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Calciomercato Juventus – Rossi alla vecchia signora, ci siamo! Pastorello è a Villareal per chiudere i conti
Source: italiah24.it

They say that Postorello Rossi's agent flew to Villareal to talk to the management and the deal would be concluded shortly :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is obvious those who are happy with Grossi coming here care more about the Azzurri than Juventus. Unfortunately this is not the case with most Juve fans.

This transfer just sucks balls, first I didn't care about Grossi, now I hate him and I hope he gets to play 71 minutes in total the entire season, mostly in Coppa.

Quagliarella >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grossi shit

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It is obvious those who are happy with Grossi coming here care more about the Azzurri than Juventus. Unfortunately this is not the case with most Juve fans.

This transfer just sucks balls, first I didn't care about Grossi, now I hate him and I hope he gets to play 71 minutes in total the entire season, mostly in Coppa.

Quagliarella >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grossi shit
:lol:

this is anything but a shitty transfer.

Why would I wanting Rossi here have anything to do with Juventus? I want him here because he's a quality player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The fact that you put sanchez in there but you don't equate rossi on equal par with him is worrisome
It's only an opinion there is no need to be worried. If everyone got worried every time someone had a different opinion to their's this forum would be a really stressful place.

I love Quag, but I rate Rossi higher because of what we need. We need some sort of Del Piero-esque player. I'm not saying Rossi will be DP's heir, but Rossi will bring pace and creativity to our attack. Something I don't think Quag and Matri can offer. Quag and Matri are great at banging in goals, but they need service.

Lets be a little realistic too here. Given our management and board, if we get neither Rossi and Aguero do you actually think we'll invest in a world class LW, CM, CB or LB? Of course not.

Aguero is my first and foremost wanted here.
After that its Bastos + Rossi.
Our CB's are good. We've acquired better fullbacks this year.
We're stacked on CMs. Marchisio, Melo, Pirlo, etc. For now I think we're good on CMs.

Unless we're going to get a world-class player in one of those positions its not worth it.
Fair enough.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol:

this is anything but a shitty transfer.

Why would I wanting Rossi here have anything to do with Juventus? I want him here because he's a quality player.
This transfer is the definition of shitty, it is only done because Grossi has to play with his Azzurri teammates and it is done for that purpose only. The benefit of Juventus is totally absent here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why spend 25m dollars on Dirty Jersey when we can save that and just use Quag for another season and use that 25m to bring us Hazard for the amazing 442 we will be playing this year?

Before any dumb asses post what I know some of you will post, I know Hazard will not come for 25m, I am saying use the 25m in ADDITION TO what is needed to bring him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why spend 25m dollars on Dirty Jersey when we can save that and just use Quag for another season and use that 25m to bring us Hazard for the amazing 442 we will be playing this year?

Before any dumb asses post what I know some of you will post, I know Hazard will not come for 25m, I am saying use the 25m in ADDITION TO what is needed to bring him.
Because we feel obliged to help the Italian NT. Everyone wants him to train with his teammates so he will better in the Azzurri's future missions.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I dont care about the whole soap of rossi being a traitor for some americans,i haven't seen rossi play a lot and have nothing against him. But if marotta signs him i wish he flops harder than anyone else in the history of serie A while matri,Ale and quag take juve to CL. I want juve to be sucessful i just want rossi to be invisible all season.F*ck marotta.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
WΏΏdy;3144986 said:
I dont care about the whole soap of rossi being a traitor for some americans,i haven't seen rossi play a lot and have nothing against him. But if marotta signs him i wish he flops harder than anyone else in the history of serie A while matri,Ale and quag take juve to CL. I want juve to be sucessful i just want rossi to be invisible all season.F*ck marotta.
you say you have nothing against him yet you hope for him to flop and be invisible all season hmmmmmm

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3144986 said:
This! +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)