Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

We need a game changer! Rossi ain't it!

Aguero, Tevez, Neymar, and even Sanchez are far better players. Pay a little more, and go for a higher level/ better quality player.
Not saying that Rossi is better than Aguero, but this season I've been much more impressed by Rossi than Aguero.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Aguero, Tevez, Neymar, and even Sanchez are far better players. Pay a little more, and go for a higher level/ better quality player.
Aguero is my favourite but also not realistic
Tevez he is a good player but I wouldn`t call him a game changer anyway I don`t want him here
Neymar and Sanchez both will do fine but Rossi would too

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
all of them got skills, but rossi has experienced 3 different european leagues, i wouldnt doubt he would adapt well...
now neymar and aguero would be a big gamble since they have less experience outside their own league...
as for tevez and sanchez might be a better option, but better option comes with high price, i say go for rossi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I say don't! This whole experience, being Italian, having played in Serie A argument is utter and complete BS in my opinion. His skill set is vastly inferior to all the aforementioned players, and I highly doubt he can carry a team on his own. He is arguably not even the best attacking player in Villareal. Rossi is a very good player, but not as good as some people are making him out to be, and most definitely not a savior or messiah!

He is most definitely not in the same class as Aguero, Tevez, or even Neymar!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

you talk so much shit it is unbelievable, Rossi's consistency has been far superior to aguero's and to an extent tevez' this season. I dont see how playing well in the brazilian league can overshadow playing in the spanish league and leading them through to the europa league, i bet you have never even seen neymar play on a regular basis, just impressed by the odd glimses of step overs. and sanchez wasnt even considered a starter for udinese for the first half of the season.

question: Do they actually broadcast european football in thailand? because when i was there they didn't which is probably why you are dreaming your statements up

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you talk so much shit it is unbelievable, Rossi's consistency has been far superior to aguero's and to an extent tevez' this season. I dont see how playing well in the brazilian league can overshadow playing in the spanish league and leading them through to the europa league, i bet you have never even seen neymar play on a regular basis, just impressed by the odd glimses of step overs. and sanchez wasnt even considered a starter for udinese for the first half of the season.

question: Do they actually broadcast european football in thailand? because when i was there they didn't which is probably why you are dreaming your statements up
Yes they do you muppet. More consistent this season! However, in terms of skills set, ability, and overall quality, Rossi doesn't even hold a candle to the likes of Aguero and Tevez. They are potential game changers, and he is not. Sanchez and Neymar have potential, and they will imrpove. I feel that Rossi has peaked, and has no room for further growth or development. Now go back to Chimenti's house and make him an omlette or something.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yes they do you muppet. More consistent this season! However, in terms of skills set, ability, and overall quality, Rossi doesn't even hold a candle to the likes of Aguero and Tevez. They are potential game changers, and he is not. Sanchez and Neymar have potential, and they will imrpove. I feel that Rossi has peaked, and has no room for further growth or development. Now go back to Chimenti's house and make him an omlette or something.
The guy is only 24.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
some players fulfill their potential until 22 or 23 years of age, growth potential and room for further development is not necessarily age correlated,

Boksic

May 11, 2005
some players fulfill their potential until 22 or 23 years of age, growth potential and room for further development is not necessarily age correlated,
"Not necessarily" I agree.

But the majority of players especially strikers peak around the late 20s.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"Not necessarily" I agree.

But the majority of players especially strikers peak around the late 20s.
you are right, but that "peak" is due to gaining more experience, when it comes to technique or creativity peak is easly reached much earlier, especialy in todays modern football

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol aguero a game changer :lol: didn't see him do shit for argentina at the last world cup, that is not for me to say that rossi is, but aguero is by no means much better and he hasnt lead athletico madrid as far as rossi has with villarreal this season.
how do you know neymar will improve? say he joins a european club and flops, yeah great improvement, roll up denilson at real betis.

rossi, peaked already? :lol: oh you are clutching straws :lol: i didn't realise players peaked at 24

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lol aguero a game changer :lol: didn't see him do shit for argentina at the last world cup, that is not for me to say that rossi is, but aguero is by no means much better and he hasnt lead athletico madrid as far as rossi has with villarreal this season.
how do you know neymar will improve? say he joins a european club and flops, yeah great improvement, roll up denilson at real betis.

rossi, peaked already? :lol: oh you are clutching straws :lol: i didn't realise players peaked at 24
:shifty:

Messi anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)