Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pedro is more suited to Barca and does better there than Rossi would.

Rossi here doesn't really excite me tbh. I'd rather have someone else. One good thing Lippi did this past WC is not play him.
Right, because we were better off with Iaquinta and Gilardino...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stop bashing Rossi. Call him whatever you want, be he has talent. Don't be hating on him because he doesn't play for the U.S.
No I will not stop bashing Rossi. He isn't a Juve player, so I can say whatever I want about him. If that's not acceptable to some of you folks, go find an Azzurri forum. This ain't it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
No I will not stop bashing Rossi. He isn't a Juve player, so I can say whatever I want about him. If that's not acceptable to some of you folks, go find an Azzurri forum. This ain't it.
Like that would stop you! :p

--

I personally like Rossi, but I somewhat understand you Andy. It's like most of us Finns can't stand some ice hockey players who decide to play for Sweden istead of us.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Alright man, whatever lets you sleep easier at night.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I want us to get back on top and to do so we need great players
Rossi isn`t my 1st choice but he is a great player that can improve us so I`d like him here if we cant get somoene better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)