Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
He did. That's why they moved him on. He was'nt considered good enough. He's decent, but not world class. And not better than Pedro, as JBF seems to think, like he's a piece of shit. Don't know he's both footed and scored nearly 1 in 2 this season, and playing for the best team in the world by a distance for a reason, it's Barca if he was shite they would have moved him on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
it's Barca if he was shite they would have moved him on.
Gotta love the reason there :lol:

I bet you think Valdez is the best keeper in the world, he plays for the best team in the world. he just has to be!

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Gotta love the reason there :lol:

I bet you think Valdez is the best keeper in the world, he plays for the best team in the world. he just has to be!
Pedro is better than Rossi. I know your in love with Rossi, but sad fact is Pedro is better than Rossi, the man united reject and italy 2010 reject, which couldnt even get past new zeland, (when you're not considered even good enough to be in that squad, you know your shit)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #269
    That's what he gets for being a glory hunting cunt.

On top of that USA did better than Italy in the WC, figures.
    Can't tell the future, imagine him being topscorer of Euro 2012 or WC 2014, wouldn't it be worth gloryhunting 4-5 years earlier for him?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Pedro is better than Rossi. I know your in love with Rossi, but sad fact is Pedro is better than Rossi, the man united reject and italy 2010 reject, which couldnt even get past new zeland, (when you're not considered even good enough to be in that squad, you know your shit)
    In love with Rossi? :lol:

Get hold of yourself will you buddy, arguing about a player's level doesn't make one in love with him. I simply can't see how Pedro is better than Rossi. Im far from being a Rossi fan too btw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm trying to see the relevance between summer 2010 and Rossi's current standing. Nope, can't get it.

I heard this guy called Cassano also didn't get called by Lippi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Pedro did pretty good this season. Fair share of goals/assists.

Rossi would still be my first pick, though. He looks like a more complete player who'd suit Juve more.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Stop bashing Rossi. Call him whatever you want, be he has talent. Don't be hating on him because he doesn't play for the U.S.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Rossi is miles ahead of Pedro.

--

With Italy he can play football after all, he would be forced to play SOCCER if had chosen US&A!:p

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Pedro is more suited to Barca and does better there than Rossi would.

Rossi here doesn't really excite me tbh. I'd rather have someone else. One good thing Lippi did this past WC is not play him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)