Giuseppe Rossi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
All our forwards are very different. You can classify them as supporting-strikers or hitman, but they all have variations.

Rossi is great, but I'd rather spill out for D'Agostino than Rossi. We need to reinforce our midfield and defense, not keep buying (albeit talented) strikers!

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Giving them Trez +money is a good deal. Rossi is young and is going to be a star for sure. Tbh, Trez can be annoying to have on the team. First of all, if he doesn't score then he is useless and doesn't really contribute on the field and it's like Juve are playing with only 10 men. Second, he's a whiner and whines so fast if he doesn't play..
We dont need any strickers. Our big problem is the defence we need desperately left defender and a playmaker in the midfield. I cant understand why we keep insisting to get Rossi or any other striker as we dont need them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We dont need any strickers. Our big problem is the defence we need desperately left defender and a playmaker in the midfield. I cant understand why we keep insisting to get Rossi or any other striker as we dont need them.
Sure, but Rossi is a special player and a good investment and if we have the chance to sign such an amazing talent then we should totally do it. Everybody knows that if we don't take him now another big club is going to sign him sooner or later.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder......

If Del Piero spends the next year injured and scores only 1 goal, would those of you who want Trez out want us to give Villareal 15m eur+Del Piero for Rossi?

Trez is now 31 (close to 32), Del Piero will be 35 next year (close to 36).

Suns? Osman? Juve Rev?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wonder......

If Del Piero spends the next year injured and scores only 1 goal, would those of you who want Trez out want us to give Villareal 15m eur+Del Piero for Rossi?

Trez is now 31 (close to 32), Del Piero will be 35 next year (close to 36).

Suns? Osman? Juve Rev?
Just look at the facts and stop being so nostalgic. We are not Milan. You have a guy that is becoming a superstar and is only 22 years old, and then you have a 31 year old Trezeguet who haven't really been that good this season and that doesn't even want to stay in the club. As much as I like Trezeguet I think Rossi is better for Juventus for now and in the future.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just look at the facts and stop being so nostalgic. We are not Milan. You have a guy that is becoming a superstar and is only 22 years old, and then you have a 31 year old Trezeguet who haven't really been that good this season and that doesn't even want to stay in the club. As much as I like Trezeguet I think Rossi is better for Juventus for now and in the future.
Hey, i never took a side.
I only asked you if you'd say the same if it was Del Piero.

I guess you won't be nostalgic either and you'd be pro selling Ale+cash for Rossi.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He played like seven games. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)