CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Rabiot, Ramsey and Can all flopped does that mean we should never sign a Bosman again?
And you called my analogy stupid and irrelevant? Come on now.

It’s quite simple, expectations will be Willie-Nelson high and record shows more often than not they’re not met. Sometimes it’s better to just leave things alone than risk staining one’s career. There’s no going back from that. Our chief in command will say.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
agnelli, marotta and paratici was our best management since the infamous triade, that one is clear. all of these 3 knew exactly their jobs until unibrow decided to screw it all up.

there might be two takeaways. one is very obvious: don't fix it if it's not broken. the second is that you don't only need good managers, you also need a system that fits the individuals. tici did a good job until marotta had him on a short leash. on his own he was nothing short of a disaster. marotta with a different president and sports director isn't as effective as he was at juve.

marotta is a proven professional, but not irreplaceable. with or without him the club should be able to create an effective system. i'd give luis campos or guintoli a shot. just let's make sure to have a proven beancounter around to control the financial matters.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Beppe was great for us and it all went downhill when he left, but why do we always have to look to the past FFS? How are we ever going to progress as a team if we keep going back in time for players, coaches, management?
Beppe wasnt fired because of incompetence so looking into the past in this situation would mean a progress. There is a huge difference how we operated 3 years ago versus right now. We can ofc try to hire someone else but we know what we can get with Beppe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Beppe was great for us and it all went downhill when he left, but why do we always have to look to the past FFS? How are we ever going to progress as a team if we keep going back in time for players, coaches, management?
maybe what we need right now is a little patience, stability and professional management. You know, what Agnelli couldn't provide

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Beppe wasnt fired because of incompetence so looking into the past in this situation would mean a progress. There is a huge difference how we operated 3 years ago versus right now. We can ofc try to hire someone else but we know what we can get with Beppe.
He is the safe option, which some would say is what we need at this time. I wish we would use this opportunity to try someone younger with new ideas instead of the same old way of doing things. That's just me though, I can see why others would prefer the comfort zone of familiarity.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe what we need right now is a little patience, stability and professional management. You know, what Agnelli couldn't provide
Maybe. I guess with Beppe we could be title favourites again in a short time, probably.

Just add Conte to make it complete. Or keep Allegri. Same thing.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just move on, he can't be the only capable director out there. And what was annoying with him is that he would probably sell Juventus NextGen talents without giving them a chance to balance the books and replace them with Ashley Youngs and Darmians of the world.

And yeah, don't want Conte back either and we know that he would be his first choice.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He is the safe option, which some would say is what we need at this time. I wish we would use this opportunity to try someone younger with new ideas instead of the same old way of doing things. That's just me though, I can see why others would prefer the comfort zone of familiarity though.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. I guess with Beppe we could be title favourites again in a short time, probably.

Just add Conte to make it complete. Or keep Allegri. Same thing.
It’s not just you, I feel the same way. The safe option isn’t necessary safe. Allegri was the safe option and we know what we’ve been through.

But I’m not totally against it. Beppe could do very well again. Just don’t understand why we’re so limited and why there’s the need to keep rehiring former staff.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Firing this guy has to be one of the worst mistakes our club has ever made. Our demise started since. Could anyone envision inter playing CL semis few seasons ago? Ffs. I wouldnt rehire him but I hope new Marotta emerges and takes this club back to the right track. People can lament all day long about coaches but this is far more important position.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Firing this guy has to be one of the worst mistakes our club has ever made. Our demise started since. Could anyone envision inter playing CL semis few seasons ago? Ffs. I wouldnt rehire him but I hope new Marotta emerges and takes this club back to the right track. People can lament all day long about coaches but this is far more important position.
Yup, the guy just gets the job done. We’ve been such a mess ever since he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Picked Jihadi Allegro from the streets when he had just been humiliated by his former club and made him relevant by carrying him to CL finals

Now doing the same with Inzaghi with less than half of the budget

I hope he gets crushed and humiliated in the final but nevertheless, the great man indeed....

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Picked Jihadi Allegro from the streets when he had just been humiliated by his former club and made him relevant by carrying him to CL finals

Now doing the same with Inzaghi with less than half of the budget

I hope he gets crushed and humiliated in the final but nevertheless, the great man indeed....
Easily Calcio's biggest brain since Moggi tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)