JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
just wanted to tease turk a bit

i don't think marotta is coming back, and it's all right. reheated soup rarely tastes delicious.
I have to strongly disagree, reheated soup as well and as stews taste much better reheated. Irrelevant if Marotta should come back or not. My point was about food only.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There are other competent directors and also less 'provincial' I'd say. However for the current circumstances, Marotta would be the best I guess. He's experienced and smart enough, he knows how to deal with all of that stuff, especially at Juve where the whole world is watching you closely. Others could be surprised by it I guess, leading Sassuolo or Napoli is not the same as Juve.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The only competent member of our mgt and ofc they fired him

- - - Updated - - -

Unreal, would be amazing

- - - Updated - - -

During Beppe's reign, club was breaking even and competed with Europe's best clubs. After, we cant beat Haifa, wage bill through the roof and 200m in red per season. Great job.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Beppe cultists vindicated rn bring the great man back he is eons beyond anyone else who will come in.
So was Allegri according to some. It’s a nice sentiment hoping for the same success as one’s first stint but the reality is often different as we can see

It’s a well known fact Marotta did a good job here but I think maybe it’s time we stop being that old gf that can’t get over your dick and learn how to move forward. But that’s me.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So was Allegri according to some. It’s a nice sentiment hoping for the same success as one’s first stint but the reality is often different as we can see

It’s a well known fact Marotta did a good job here but I think maybe it’s time we stop being that old gf that can’t get over your dick and learn how to move forward. But that’s me.
Why you so obsessed with dicks.

Dicks in your post, dicks in your profile, where else you have em?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

This is such a stupid and irrelevant analogy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)