ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Are you talking about the comment on the previous page? He is Inter director and a journalist probably asked him how he felt about a transfer target scoring. Don't see how that is anti-Juventus

seems like an overreaction to a run of the mill question and answer.
This. Some salty ass motherfuckers here are reading way more into this than they should.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well ,he could have said that "Godin is a quality player and we hope to finalise the deal soon"
Insted we got "it was nice to see him score(against my former employer)" - classless
So unless he is stupid ,it is obvious a dig at us.It could be a bad translation though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well ,he could have said that "Godin is a quality player and we hope to finalise the deal soon"
Insted we got "it was nice to see him score(against my former employer)" - classless
So unless he is stupid ,it is obvious a dig at us.It could be a bad translation though.
Exactly!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Omg... he could genuinely be happy his future player had a good game. Or in worst case scenario, he took a dig at us, which Id consider more of a banter. Have a laugh and move on. Some of you are looking to find new ways to get offended at every piece of news about ex players, staff, etc... :p

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Omg... he could genuinely be happy his future player had a good game. Or in worst case scenario, he threw a dig at us, which Id consider more of a banter. Have a laugh and move on. Some of you are looking to find new ways to get offended at every piece of news about ex players, staff, etc... :p
We are not offended.Who cares about the leader of a second tier club. Some of us was just questioning his legend status after he went to inter.That's all.We can have a laugh just fine with him in the rookie section.:)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
QUOTE="Vlad, post: 5906781, member: 15514"]Omg... he could genuinely be happy his future player had a good game. Or in worst case scenario, he took a dig at us, which Id consider more of a banter. Have a laugh and move on. Some of you are looking to find new ways to get offended at every piece of news about ex players, staff, etc... :p[/QUOTE]

Or you just trying really hard to avoid seeing the obvious

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are not offended.Who cares about the leader of a second tier club. Some of us was just questioning his legend status after he went to inter.That's all.We can have a laugh just fine with him in the rookie section.:)
Yeah thats fine and I hope we will have last laugh. Bepps though remains legend for me. Unless he starts bringing up calciopolli...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wasn't a fan of him while he was here and I sure am not a fan now either. Well deserved to be in the history section. A lot of his deals were shady, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This idiot fucked up all his legendary job here in the last 3 years and now this.

Godamn one eyed bastard fuked our once glorious midfield with the help of others too.

Interisti

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It feels so good to be able to enter this thread and insult this faggy turd nugget without suffering any repercussions :p

In fact, given that he's currently employed by the absolute scum of the footballing world, insulting him should be encouraged :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It feels so good to be able to enter this thread and insult this faggy turd nugget without suffering any repercussions

In fact, given that he's currently employed by the absolute scum of the footballing world, insulting him should be encouraged :D
The only thing he should be insulted for is clearing house in Inter and getting them back on track :sad:

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)