Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
marotta never ever was arrogant in front of the press. never. he's always distinguished, calm and professional. this is so much unlike beppe, and his arrogance is aimed at juve.
you are thinking too much into it, man
Paratici was the one who talked (or at least press told so), what do you expect Beppe to say "yeah sure, bring ze money and we good"? He is an Inter employee now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But didn't Paratici only say we only politely inquired about Icardi before we got Ronaldo and that was when Marotta was still here?
No, Paratici kept saying Icardi is not an option now in February, but might be different in June. He was indicating interest and possible deal if he felt like it.

This turning into pissing contest in terms of slight digs is not surprising. Paratici is pretty direct communicator, he doesnt speak in code like Marotta did with us lol. He is OPENLY talking about other clubs players, not just Icardi (I'm fine with it, Paratici seems the type to big up Juve as desirable destination).

Marotta has to mark his territory even if he has little to work with, it's not good negotiating position for him in summer if he lets it slide that his player is mentioned like foregone conclusion he is leaving in summer. Even if he is lol, he has to say otherwise. Hence shooting back with the childish Dybala dig lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Guys please, when quoting marotta try to include the original quote as well, Twitter is really unreliable
Unfortunately English language media covering Serie A is even less reliable than the guy I posted the tweet from. For instance, this is CalcioMercato's quote:
" Paratici has said that we will see what we will do in June? The same goes for Dybala, we will see what he will do in June."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Exactly, why is it so hard to comprehend for some.
I mean Badass has an excuse, but not everyone has his pass
okay, so in case anyone has a different sentiment than you about marotta, he automatically has some difficulties of understanding the only and universal truth, right?

as osman said, it was a childish small talk. if he was at juve, he would have handled the same situation with class. i'm disappointed and surprised at the same time.

@GordoDeCentral italian quote: https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...i-icardi-nome-d-attualita-anche-dybala-459277
that english translation looks accurate enough.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Unfortunately English language media covering Serie A is even less reliable than the guy I posted the tweet from. For instance, this is CalcioMercato's quote:
" Paratici has said that we will see what we will do in June? The same goes for Dybala, we will see what he will do in June."
Yeah i get you but this one thread here is more sensitive than others, and I think we ought to be more careful with what's posted

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
marotta won't do shit to us in June because we all know he has a hard on for Italian utility players like Bonaventura and thankfully we no longer have them and players like Dybala would laugh at any proposal from such a average club run by clowns

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, why is it so hard to comprehend for some.
I mean Badass has an excuse, but not everyone has his pass
what excuse?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)