Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is in "i will show my former employer my worth" mode
Next is "juve have only 34 scudetto's".
I mean look at Paratici - he is talking withbig respect when asked about Marotta, yet Beppe choose to shit on him and Juve. HE is salty as fuck and it will only get worse. I wont be suprised if he feeds media with few rumours of our top players going to inda just to fuck with us.
I understand he wants to continue his career, but damn Beppe do it with class, we all respected u.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wont be suprised if he feeds media with few rumours of our top players going to inda just to fuck with us.
I understand he wants to continue his career, but damn Beppe do it with class, we all respected u.
He's their manager, it's part of the game. Of course he's interested in our best players...If he will ever get one except for the surplus ones (probably not) is another story.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I mean look at Paratici - he is talking withbig respect when asked about Marotta, yet Beppe choose to shit on him and Juve. HE is salty as fuck and it will only get worse. I wont be suprised if he feeds media with few rumours of our top players going to inda just to fuck with us.
Beppe is class, and has a personality unlike Paraciti. He is working for our biggest rival now, what do you expect??

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
When you're strong and being polite, everybody thinks your politeness is a virtue of the strong. When you're weak and being polite, everybody thinks your politeness is a second face of your weakness.

Inter have been weak for many years. They fell beyond the mark of the complete irrelevance. Beppe makes them relevant again. Yes, what he does is ugly. But it works. And since Inter were always ugly, it works flawlessly for them so far.

And, of course, Marotta is pissed by how he was kicked out of Juventus (he doesn't even try hiding this fact), and it speaks in him too, which is sad. I hope he doesn't cross the line though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Beppe is salty about paratici's ability to sell dead wood at good prices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)