Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
didnt we make 2 CL finals with bonucci as a starter?

yeah fancy that
He suddenly had a bad season in the worst managed club in Italy and turned to shit according to some here. The same crowd would do a mass suicide if Alex Sandro, woo also had a bad season, is sold for good money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's in Texas panhandle, which not only is very dry, but also very windy (one of the largest wind farms in the US is in that area). I've passed Lubbock twice and every time I saw a giant dust bowl on the city.
Lubbock is also very far from any major urban area. The closest metro area is Dallas which I think is 5 hours away. Terrible weather, scarce water resources and not being close to any metro area makes you wonder why anybody wanted to build a city there in the first place.
Did I mention Lubbock was dry (meaning no alcohol could be sold in the county limits) until a few years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
After the best transfer in our history, we are considering the worst transfer in our history. I don't believe they are linked, as we have alternatives to make money.
Untill the very last moment i will have faith on Beppe, but if a straight swap really happens, this faith will be shattered...

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
After the best transfer in our history, we are considering the worst transfer in our history. I don't believe they are linked, as we have alternatives to make money.
Untill the very last moment i will have faith on Beppe, but if a straight swap really happens, this faith will be shattered...
yup, it would be a disastrous deal. Like if we need money and have to sell higuain for say 50mil and caldara for 40-45 mil, I'm fine. Its just a sacrifice for CR7. BUT... if we sell Higuain to get rid of his 7 mil salary and then get Bonucci on the same salary, plus lose 1 of the world's most promising young defenders in Caldara, that would be an absolute disaster because we would barely be getting any extra money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)