Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Higuain alone going their way and us wanting Bonucci should have sufficed, if we were trying to be generous that is. if not should be bonucci+20 for higuain......
Higgy is fat choker. Bonucci is top 3 CB in football. I read that here last summer.

A truly fair deal would be Higgy + Caldara + 20 mil for Bonucci. He is that good.

Beppe genius. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

you're really acting like an imbecile when it comes to this deal. bonucci top3 :D
I don't think he is. I'm quoting people's opinions from last summer. ;)

Caldara is an imbecile compared to Bonucci. :seven:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We getting Bonucci for 20ish mil. Is what we paid for Caldara. Beppe with steal of the century here. :weee:
we could have sold caldara for 40+ to chelsea, and we are wasting that money on fucking bonucci, who we sold for the same amount last year. ffs, we are letting milan make some plusvalenza on bonucci after that shit year he had.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Higgy is fat choker. Bonucci is top 3 CB in football. I read that here last summer.

A truly fair deal would be Higgy + Caldara + 20 mil for Bonucci. He is that good.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously, though I was totally ok with selling Bonucci and I had full confidence in Benatia. What I was not ok with was selling him at a measly 38mil when selling him for double was a real possibility and that we gave him to meelan, i know we had very little power over it because he only wanted italy....but still leaves a bad taste

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

i hope you are trolling. you used to make some sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)