Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
interested to see how he plans to fix the midfield.

he's got some good midfielders now, and good wingers with good workrate in cuadrado and costa

he needs to play all the attacking talent, but keep higgy and dybala in lineup as well.

wonder if he could make a 3-5-2 work with our wingers?

cuadrado/berna--can-pjanic--matuidi/new cm--sandro/costa

-----dybala----higgy

imo think this the best way to incorporate our best players, and have a stronger presence in center of pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
interested to see how he plans to fix the midfield.

he's got some good midfielders now, and good wingers with good workrate in cuadrado and costa

he needs to play all the attacking talent, but keep higgy and dybala in lineup as well.

wonder if he could make a 3-5-2 work with our wingers?

cuadrado/berna--can-pjanic--matuidi/new cm--sandro/costa

-----dybala----higgy

imo think this the best way to incorporate our best players, and have a stronger presence in center of pitch.
How about:
Rugani Benatia Chiellini
Cuadrado Can Pjanic Sandro
Costa Dybala
Higuain

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not sure.

i still think dybala is best played as a CF like aguero

biggest issue with this formation of yours and mine is lack of defensive positioing in mid, but imo this is made up by the fact that you have (in theory at least) fast players that run lot...Costa, cuads, Sandro that can close players down

your formation sacrifices cuads too imo. he's best left to roam down right and not have to worry about covering costa.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
not sure.

biggest issue with this formation of yours and mine is lack of defensive positioing in mid, but imo this is made up by the fact that you have (in theory at least) fast players that run lot...Costa, cuads, Sandro that can close players down

your formation sacrifices cuads too imo. he's best left to roam down right and not have to worry about covering costa.
Formations fournations. I just hope you miss the game. Lol.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
not sure.

Id be surprised If the above crop is the best 11 come august. There’s to be some twists for sure.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Can't say I want him at Milan since he would make them a serious Scudetto contender in no time. Building a proper team from a post-apocalyptic crater landscape seems to be his scope

He should rather $#@! off to some EPL team :baus:
He'll start off by hiring Delneri as a manager, signing Krasic, Martinez, Marco Motta, Aquilani and Traore :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)