Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Corsport say that Elliott Fund contacted Marotta to inquire about his availability to become the new CEO of Milan once the case with Mr. Li is resolved.

:lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Elliott Management has reportedly lined up moves for Paolo Maldini and Beppe Marotta if it takes control of Milan.

According to reports in Italy, Milan owner Li Yonghong has stepped up his search for what Gazzetta dello Sport describes as 'a minority ally’.

Calciomercato.it explains the benefactor can buy into Milan with 'only €50m’ and a view to gaining more shares, while it would allow the club to sanction a second capital increase of €60m.

The ally initially appeared to be Genoa President Enrico Preziosi, although he has since played down the rumours.

However, if this is not achieved, Corriere dello Sport notes Elliott has already begun planning for a future with the Rossoneri if Li fails to repay his €303m loan by October.

The newspaper claims the American hedge fund has 'already offered guarantees’ to club legend Paolo Maldini, who had rejected two previous offers from the Diavolo.

As for the role of CEO, Elliott would have approached Juventus general manager Marotta and Roma’s Gandini, who worked under Silvio Berlusconi at San Siro.

On the other hand, Calciomercato warns these plans are subject to Milan avoiding exclusion from the Europa League as such an outcome would 'devalue’ Milan.

::lol3::

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yesterday i kinda questioned Beppe, for taking his time to finish the decided tranafers and today we pay the Dcosta clause, get Perin for medical and learn about the Can 4year deal, 5mil/season, bound to happen in July when his current contract expires.
I feel it like it was a personal response from the great man!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yesterday i kinda questioned Beppe, for taking his time to finish the decided tranafers and today we pay the Dcosta clause, get Perin for medical and learn about the Can 4year deal, 5mil/season, bound to happen in July when his current contract expires.
I feel it like it was a personal response from the great man!
:touched:

#NeverQuestion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)