Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How the fuck does he leave us so vulnerable? And then not bring anyone in during the January window? Enough with the penny pinching every damn time.
We have changed formation mid way through the season each year that's why
Which has happened in part because we have sold key players

We need to stop doing that

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope he goes to that penny pinching Jew and demands more funds for transfers. If we are serious about actually winning the fucking CL, we need to stop bending over and taking it hard up the ass every time we see Euro bills. Otherwise, I'd rather we sold the club. The fans deserve to see the team win a CL title and selling your best players almost routinely/regularly destroys consistency and leaves you vulnerable. We can get away with that shit in Serie A because the competition is pathetic, but in Europe, that approach clearly doesn't work. Moreover, kids growing up identify with certain players, and if we want to expand our fan base, leading to better deals and marketing opportunities, we must retain our best players. Growing up, I fell in love with Juve because of Baggio. As a kid, you follow the team with your favorite player and then develop a bond with the team, especially if you're not Italian. Now, if you keep selling your best players every year, that's not gonna happen, and your popularity will wane. Eventually, this will also impact results, both on and off the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Marotta and Agnelli are in their comfort zone and agnelli is happy with this as long as beppe comes with the green numbers in the board reunions...with his penny pinching and "opportunity" deals.

I know they put the balance sheet first before anything else, and in a team like juventus, in a crappy league with shid sponsors... i can understand this.

But this doesnt mean they can sleep on their laurels and let the team have holes that needed to be fixed. If they cant sign the neymars or the Kantes of he world, fine... but at the very least adress the issues with the budget we have and buy players who at least fill that criteria... like matuidi for example.

Letting us keep players that simply do not fit our tactics, like sturaro and khedira.... or simply letting things get to dangerous levels (lichteiner), is unacceptable.

I almost never come here to bitch about beppe...because i know the board and him are intelligent peeps... but i think enough is enough. Since the vidal sale we have done some mistakes that are making us pay.

Also allegri needs to DEMAND quality. His "bring me whoever and we will see" Motto is not working. He needs to demand at least acceptable players to fill holes. He should not let beppe twist his team as he please and then say to beppe he will fix his thing. NO.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What do you mean he "needs to demand quality"? Do you think he wouldn't want us to sign better players?

He is not in the position to demand.

Take what you get, or leave.

Consider yourself lucky Max is willing to do the former, cause i can't think of any another top manager to stay under those circumstances.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What do you mean he "needs to demand quality"? Do you think he wouldn't want us to sign better players?

He is not in the position to demand.

Take what you get, or leave.

Consider yourself lucky Max is willing to do the former, cause i can't think of any another top manager to stay under those circumstances.
You are telling me he should keep quiet and just let the board pass on buying the players we need?

Listen. im all for him not having the same mentality conte had before his fallout with the board ... but to be and extreme yes-man is also not good for the team and for him.

He cannot let the board do whatever they want in the mercato. To some extent yes.. but not totally because HE is the tactician and the one who have a better idea of which player works, who doesnt , and which future player COULD work, its him. He is the proffesional coach.. not Beppe or Agnelli. Those 2 dudes are good with numbers and keeping the team afloat and healthy, and maybe spotting a talent here and there, but if allegri feels a hole needs to be fixed, he should be more aggresive about it.

Im saying this because theres no way he could not see what problems we could have in the season, and letting beppe have a free pass and not totally adreessing it, is also allegris responsability.

If the board is not letting him take more of a saying in the mercato...then thats a problem with the board. But im pretty sure Max dances at the tunes of Beppe and Agnelli. They are his employers, understandable, but like i said, ...in the end he is the coach and they must try to build a team taking in consideration the needs of the coach. if not.. why to have a coach in the first place?.

He is the coach, he is the one who knows the inside out of the team. If he is willing to accept whatever beppe or agnelli wants, then why he is here? he can be all the top manager he wants... but if he cant set a proper plan on the mercato for the board to follow... i repeat.. then why he is here? if he is just going to accept whatever comes and improvise?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope he goes to that penny pinching Jew and demands more funds for transfers. If we are serious about actually winning the fucking CL, we need to stop bending over and taking it hard up the ass every time we see Euro bills. Otherwise, I'd rather we sold the club. The fans deserve to see the team win a CL title and selling your best players almost routinely/regularly destroys consistency and leaves you vulnerable. We can get away with that shit in Serie A because the competition is pathetic, but in Europe, that approach clearly doesn't work. Moreover, kids growing up identify with certain players, and if we want to expand our fan base, leading to better deals and marketing opportunities, we must retain our best players. Growing up, I fell in love with Juve because of Baggio. As a kid, you follow the team with your favorite player and then develop a bond with the team, especially if you're not Italian. Now, if you keep selling your best players every year, that's not gonna happen, and your popularity will wane. Eventually, this will also impact results, both on and off the pitch.
@Kyle :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)