Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not true. Vidal has had his ups and downs, but overall his been great for Bayern. Definitely better than his selling fee for todays market.
Yeah. Vidal has never performed beyond the value of 40 mil when he was sold. He was a worldclass CM. A true one man midfield force.

He's topclass today. No more. He's half he player at juve

Vidal's valuation when sold was a discounted price, Man U was ready to pay close to double that a season earlier.
Yeah, when he was double as good

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: He must have been fucking awful then, since we are talking about a fee of 40 million, which is worth half a Van Dijk.
Do you know this guy Ronaldo ? The brazilian one ? Such a peasant mate, costs half of a sturaro

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I love how Zach, who probably watches like 3 Bayern games per season, argues about Vidals level for Bayern with a guy who watches them week in week out :lol:
By this logic, EPL fans are the best source of knowledge about their players ?

- - - Updated - - -

Now i respect Bayernfan and all. But Vidal is a lovable player, and he's as biassed about a fan favorite as we would be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, I admire your passion, but please don't talk about bias. You're incredibly biased and subjective when it comes to Juve players as well.

Prime Vidal is better than anything we currently have; the existing version of Vidal would still comfortably cement a spot in our less than impressive/dominant current midfield setup.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
By this logic, EPL fans are the best source of knowledge about their players ?

- - - Updated - - -

Now i respect Bayernfan and all. But Vidal is a lovable player, and he's as biassed about a fan favorite as we would be.
Yeah they are the best source. Just like Id value a Juve fan judgement on whether us paying 40m for Costa or Berna has turned out well so far. I wouldn't listen seriously to someone who has seen Juve-Barca 0:3 and now wants to pass judgement on our transfer campaign

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)