Apr 29, 2006
Look, every player has his price. That is a fact, regardless whether one likes it or not. :beppe: saying it, doesn't change a thing.

EXOR might be preparing to sell their automobiles division(except the spin-offs Ferrari, Alfa (I guess)...). This will put Juventus in a very unique position - we could turn to be the jewel in the crown and get extra funding(they will need huge goodwill capital in Italy) or ...

Either way - you cannot make this club sustainable with investments like Neymar in the market. I mean when someone offers you 50mils per year(doesn't matter how you get them) versus say 10 you get with bonuses now. Its not much of a choice. Let's hope such investments are ruined by the "Zidanes and Pavones" feelings in those squads.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His defeatist (some of you called it realism) attitude pisses me off. Sure, we know we need to balance the books and that it sometimes necessitates selling players, but you don't have to fucking pimp out our best players at every possible opportunity. Also, that CL comment was worded/phrased disgustingly. I don't see ATM coming out and pimpin their best players or claiming to be "happy" that they reached two CL finals in three years, and that it's the maximum they can hope for/achieve.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
His defeatist (some of you called it realism) attitude pisses me off. Sure, we know we need to balance the books and that it sometimes necessitates selling players, but you don't have to fucking pimp out our best players at every possible opportunity. Also, that CL comment was worded/phrased disgustingly. I don't see ATM coming out and pimpin their best players or claiming to be "happy" that they reached two CL finals in three years, and that it's the maximum they can hope for/achieve.
They sell their best players, they just do a better job at replacing them or arranging replacements. Falcao, Diego Costa, Felipe Luis, Arda Turan, Mario Mandzucic, Miranda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)