Juliano13

May 6, 2012
No. By clownery i mean squad getting weaker third year in a row as we lose at least one important player each summer and our director is getting commission from every single deal he makes, literally sucking the club dry.
By you own logic, Allegri is a hell of a lot better than Conte if the squads keeps getting worse every year.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't sell because it's peantus. 42mln for a 30 year defender is not peantus and is a decent offer. Nobody on Earth would pay more than 50mln for him at this point. So even if we lost some money on him it's like 10mln at most.
Even if that were true we lost a lot more value in terms of damage to our reputation and strengthening a rival. But that wasn't even my point. The point is what happens if they offer 20m? You say we keep him, so you say it's better to keep him than sell for a very low fee, correct?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So I am in no way a Marotta fan boy, but I would like to know what other choices we had, assuming he wanted to stay in Italy? Force him to stay here, train with Primavera? We would be losing money by the minute, but of course make an example of him. Would it be worth it?
No. And thats why he was sold.

We are not in a position to have more amauris and iaquintas sucking us dry while they are on holidays or benched.

- - - Updated - - -

2017-2003=22

Come on man. Get with the times
:agree: math skillz for real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)