Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
By you own logic, Allegri is a hell of a lot better than Conte if the squads keeps getting worse every year.

Even if that were true we lost a lot more value in terms of damage to our reputation and strengthening a rival. But that wasn't even my point. The point is what happens if they offer 20m? You say we keep him, so you say it's better to keep him than sell for a very low fee, correct?
No, I'd reject such offer and let him stay instead. But 42mln is not a low offer for a 30yo imo, so I'd go with it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I couldn't know that he sabotages the club so blatantly. Shit like that happens only in FM. add manager, get your rival's best player for a ridiculously low fee. Even game doesn't allow you do that if they consider the fee so pathetic. Even game has that much decency.
Fm17 sells rugani and or bonucci and buy a Douglas costa and cancelo...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There's no justification for Bonucci's sale, and for that price. Ok fucker, you want to leave. You have a fucking contract. Respect that fucking piece of paper you signed; you're a professional after all. Anyway, we won't be selling you to Milan or any other Italian club for that matter. How about you go to Chelsea or City instead? We know you want out, but it will be on our terms. That's how it should've gone down. Instead, Marotta saw money, his 3 inch pecker got hard, and he was jizzing himself at the prospect of underselling, yet again. The same Bonucci who was being touted to interested EPL teams for 60-70 million last season, is now a Milan, I repeat, a Milan player, for less than 45 million Euros. First, it was Vidal, and now this shit. Good job Marotta. I wonder when the next gangbang session is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There's no justification for Bonucci's sale, and for that price. Ok fucker, you want to leave. You have a fucking contract. Respect that fucking piece of paper you signed; you're a professional after all. Anyway, we won't be selling you to Milan or any other Italian club for that matter. How about you go to Chelsea or City instead? We know you want out, but it will be on our terms. That's how it should've gone down. Instead, Marotta saw money, his 3 inch pecker got hard, and he was jizzing himself at the prospect of underselling, yet again. The same Bonucci who was being touted to interested EPL teams for 60-70 million last season, is now a Milan, I repeat, a Milan player, for less than 45 million Euros. First, it was Vidal, and now this shit. Good job Marotta. I wonder when the next gangbang session is.
Lay off the fentanyl pimp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)