zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm actually starting to get upset about all of this. And I never, ever do about the transfer market.

It's like we've stepped back in time this summer.
well, if we end up with all the players i think we will (Berna, Szczesny, MdS, a top CM) and add Keita now that Schick wont come, it will still turn out great for me. the only place we would have downgraded on would be RB (only because we have Barza who i doubt anyone thinks is inferior to Bonucci atm, and its impossible not to downgrade on last seasons Alves anyway).

a mercato like this, where we lose 2 starters (CB but with quality alternatives still here, RB), sign 2 starters on other positions (RW, CM), and improve our attacking depth which we desperately lacked, is obviously a good one for me. the problem is we havent even signed Berna and the CM yet, let alone Keita, and its half of July. strange and atypical mercato for Beppe

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Go fuck yourself, Beppe. Seriously. Fuck you. 100x fuck you. Take a risk sometimes. I knew he will offer a loan. Of course they rejected that. Why the fuck would they accept something like that when other teams were just waiting to see us fuck up this deal. This was the most exciting deal of them all, Dybala-like. And Shick will hunt us down. He will fuck us up whenever we play against Samp or wherever he ends up. And when he scores shitload of goals, we will post a picture of him in J medical. Just fuck you Beppe. Go chase Lapadula now or some shit. Fuck. Instead of infraction for insulting this fucker, ban me until sep 2nd so I avoid the rest of the mercato.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Go fuck yourself, Beppe. Seriously. Fuck you. 100x fuck you. Take a risk sometimes. I knew he will offer a loan. Of course they rejected that. Why the fuck would they accept something like that when other teams were just waiting to see us fuck up this deal. This was the most exciting deal of them all, Dybala-like. And Shick will hunt us down. He will fuck us up whenever we play against Samp or wherever he ends up. And when he scores shitload of goals, we will post a picture of him in J medical. Just fuck you Beppe. Go chase Lapadula now or some shit. Fuck. Instead of infraction for insulting this fucker, ban me until sep 2nd so I avoid the rest of the mercato.
Do mods take requests?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Know how you feel bro. Schick was that deal that was keeping me optimistic about our mercato. Now i see everything in dark colors. Just waiting us to announce that soon-to-be walking oak Matić and Lazio's Messi Keita to seal this fantastic transfer season.

edit:
OK Keita is getting an unreasonable hate from me now. He'd be a nice talent to have but i really rated Schick higher and was looking forward to see him here. :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm hoping they got the OK from some previously unattainable target so they had to make up a lame excuse to not sign Schick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)