IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
My nightly two cents:

1.) I wish Marotta was more quiet about our dealings. Shut up to the media and keep the world guessing like Moggi used to do. Enough of these interviews, its frustrating for various reasons.

2.) IF WE SELL A KEY PLAYER IT SHOULD BE AFTER WE SIGN THE RIGHT REPLACEMENT! Enough of the reactionary buys. What good does it do us to sell Sandro for 70m and then instantly broadcast to the world we are actively seeking his replacement with 70m dollars to use. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot twice...tells the club you want to deal with you absolutely need that guy cuz you sold yours already and that you have a certain amount of cash in hand to use...

The Art of the Deal.
Typical egocentric American :disagree:. We're talking Euros here :p

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So Allegri just said that we sold Vidal because it a market opportunity.

Confrims that when we sell a player its because we want to sell him and it has little to do with the players will to leave or not IMO.

Jun 6, 2015
I think with Vidal there was both the will of the player to leave and the club wanting him out. Tevez, Pirlo and Pogba are all different stories and were down to the players will imo.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Allegri to SKY: " Selling Vidal was a market opportunity, we decided to take it "

"I have not done anything to keep Pogba because the club informed me about the huge figure "

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's toeing the line. Absolute rubbish to suggest that was a good price for Vidal, it's not like we got €60m or something for him (which would have been a big sum at the time) that we could put into other areas. Those were the sort of figures being mentioned for him and apparently rejected before.

It's not Allegri's responsibility to give exact reasons for why he left, but that response is vague enough to not be called what is basically a lie. What does "market opportunity" even mean in this instance?

One minute he was a vital and important player, next minute he had his choice of team for a fairly modest sum. We'll probably not know for a long time who was pushing who away, but it was probably a bit of both.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So Allegri just said that we sold Vidal because it a market opportunity.

Confrims that when we sell a player its because we want to sell him and it has little to do with the players will to leave or not IMO.
Juventino[RUS];5555486 said:
Fucking liars :lol:
:lol:

Player gets offer
Player expresses desire to leave
Club sees market opportunity
Club allows player to leave

Oh shit, did i just burst your bubble ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Vidal would've surely stayed with us if we had given him a payrise but I don't think we were willing to give him that so he decided to take the offer from Bayern.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Vidal would've surely stayed with us if we had given him a payrise but I don't think we were willing to give him that so he decided to take the offer from Bayern.
Yeah i think so too.

- - - Updated - - -

This is interesting too.

“I didn’t ask for [Gonzalo] Higuain, but I did give directions and I said it was necessary to improve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sounds like Dani Alves with a transfer value.

Maybe we should start selling all our players before they get grumpy and reduce their value :tup: :D

- - - Updated - - -

This is interesting too.

“I didn’t ask for [Gonzalo] Higuain, but I did give directions and I said it was necessary to improve.
Coaches don't choose players in Serie A, that's nothing new. It's not like like old managers in England (and it's changed there too). The coach here asks for a certain kind of player or someone high quality in a position.

I'm still amazed we signed him though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's toeing the line. Absolute rubbish to suggest that was a good price for Vidal, it's not like we got €60m or something for him (which would have been a big sum at the time) that we could put into other areas. Those were the sort of figures being mentioned for him and apparently rejected before.

It's not Allegri's responsibility to give exact reasons for why he left, but that response is vague enough to not be called what is basically a lie. What does "market opportunity" even mean in this instance?

One minute he was a vital and important player, next minute he had his choice of team for a fairly modest sum. We'll probably not know for a long time who was pushing who away, but it was probably a bit of both.
Vidal wanting to leave to a big club, and Bayern offering a reasonable amount ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i think so too.

- - - Updated - - -

This is interesting too.

Thats exactly how it should work

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Vidal wanting to leave to a big club, and Bayern offering a reasonable amount ?
Dude, no need to defend every single move that our staff makes.

Selling Vidal was RETARDED and the sum we got for him is waaaaaaaaay too low. Ffs he's one of the best players on that position, 40mln for him was/is peantus. Literally peantus. It's actually one of the worst moves we made over the last 10 years.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

It was a market opportunity to get rid of a profound alcoholic?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, no need to defend every single move that our staff makes.

Selling Vidal was RETARDED and the sum we got for him is waaaaaaaaay too low. Ffs he's one of the best players on that position, 40mln for him was/is peantus. Literally peantus. It's actually one of the worst moves we made over the last 10 years.
You should know Marotta middle name by now.

Giuseppe We Only Sell If The Player Wants To Leave Marotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)