Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5555512 said:
40m is a reasonable amount for Vidal? :lol: they just paid 40 for Tolisso :lol:
In 2015 it was. In 2017 you pay 70 mil for a fullback

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, no need to defend every single move that our staff makes.

Selling Vidal was RETARDED and the sum we got for him is waaaaaaaaay too low. Ffs he's one of the best players on that position, 40mln for him was/is peantus. Literally peantus. It's actually one of the worst moves we made over the last 10 years.
Defend ?

Our management says it doesnt sell key players unless they ask to leave

A bunch of peasants try to suggest we push out players and deliberately read stuff wrong to support their peasant agenda.

I'm pointing out they are wrong, and we only sell key players if they ask to leave.

Because i say what we do, doesnt automatically mean i defend it.

Example :

Peasant : Omg some guy had sex with 12 year oldgirls, he's an arachnophobe.
Me : No, he's a pedophile
Peasant : omg you are defending him

See the difference ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its true that back in 2015 prices were lower, but we really cant justify selling Vidal for 40m, he was easily worth 60m, even with his personal problems.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In 2015 it was. In 2017 you pay 70 mil for a fullback

- - - Updated - - -

Defend ?

Our management says it doesnt sell key players unless they ask to leave

A bunch of peasants try to suggest we push out players and deliberately read stuff wrong to support their peasant agenda.

I'm pointing out they are wrong, and we only sell key players if they ask to leave.

Because i say what we do, doesnt automatically mean i defend it.

Example :

Peasant : Omg some guy had sex with 12 year oldgirls, he's an arachnophobe.
Me : No, he's a pedophile
Peasant : omg you are defending him

See the difference ?
I see the difference.

But you can't possibly say how it was a reasonable amount/offer for Vidal. Because it wasn't and it has nothing to do with the year being 2015, people should stop inventing shit, like we've moved 200 years in the future so people are comparing the prices. Nobody ever compared 2007 with 2014. But now all of a sudden there's a huge difference in numbers comparing 2015 with 2017.

Selling Vidal was shit and a horrible move. Selling him for peantus and 40mln makes the whole thing even worse. It was a HORRIBLE sale and we couldn't even milk them while he was one of the best DMs/b2b in the game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Selling Vidal was RETARDED and the sum we got for him is waaaaaaaaay too low.
I don't think the two are mutual if he wanted to leave and the board found him troublesome, but yeah he was worth more. The fee suggests our bargaining position was reduced by something else.

I know the reply will be to tell him to fuck off and he has to stay etc but we don't work like that.

Anyway this is all old ground and some vague comments don't change one thing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think the two are mutual if he wanted to leave and the board found him troublesome, but yeah he was worth more. The fee suggests our bargaining position was reduced by something else.

I know the reply will be to tell him to fuck off and he has to stay etc but we don't work like that.

Anyway this is all old ground and some vague comments don't change one thing.
It's a discussion.

Even if it's a new ground it won't change one thing because it has nothing to do with us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's toeing the line. Absolute rubbish to suggest that was a good price for Vidal, it's not like we got €60m or something for him (which would have been a big sum at the time) that we could put into other areas. Those were the sort of figures being mentioned for him and apparently rejected before.

It's not Allegri's responsibility to give exact reasons for why he left, but that response is vague enough to not be called what is basically a lie. What does "market opportunity" even mean in this instance?

One minute he was a vital and important player, next minute he had his choice of team for a fairly modest sum. We'll probably not know for a long time who was pushing who away, but it was probably a bit of both.
It's probably a preparation to give an excuse to selling Alex Sandro.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It confirms that no player is indispensable. The mega riches of EPL and other 2-3 clubs out there means we will always be selling our best players. Its obviously all linked to success. We reached a final, our players became more marketable. Big (Rich) clubs will look at clubs like Ajax to get talented youngsters but will look at us to get proven WC players and best of all without resistance.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It confirms that no player is indispensable. The mega riches of EPL and other 2-3 clubs out there means we will always be selling our best players. Its obviously all linked to success. We reached a final, our players became more marketable. Big (Rich) clubs will look at clubs like Ajax to get talented youngsters but will look at us to get proven WC players without resistance.
And yet we'll keep knocking them out in europe :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You gonna lose your shit the most when we do it soon, so you defenitely not the guy to tell anyone to relax.
I know. Sandro was my favorite player with Mandzukic.

And i'm having this huge desire to see Danilo-Sandro on the fullbacks

- - - Updated - - -

Not true, he will say how overrated AS was and that he is a moneygrabber and how new player is much better. Just going by the recent sales
Actually, people said i was overrating Sandro when we just had him and i said we got the best Porto fullback and how he was gonna be an absolute monster.

Today, Sandro is the best fullback in the world. Especially for this Juventus.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I see the difference.

But you can't possibly say how it was a reasonable amount/offer for Vidal. Because it wasn't and it has nothing to do with the year being 2015, people should stop inventing shit, like we've moved 200 years in the future so people are comparing the prices. Nobody ever compared 2007 with 2014. But now all of a sudden there's a huge difference in numbers comparing 2015 with 2017.

Selling Vidal was shit and a horrible move. Selling him for peantus and 40mln makes the whole thing even worse. It was a HORRIBLE sale and we couldn't even milk them while he was one of the best DMs/b2b in the game.
2016 and 2017 are the years of a sudden idiotic inflation in the market. Prices went completely bananas.

Sure, 40 mil is not much for Vidal. But there were circumstances. Most here were in doubt of him for his knee. Most here, would have said it was the right thing to do if he re-injured himself and cut his career short.

Losing Vidal has been the worst mercato thing for as long as i can remember. Surpassing all these "might have signed" or hypes that didnt worked out.

40 mil is on the low end, but considering the circumstances, it was a fair price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)