Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And then we are buying Shick and Keita to play wide.............................

Should buy Mbappe and Bernadeschi instead. Berna will be long term upgrade over Cuadrado.

Should try to sign some top CM though. Is this Emre Can we are linked with actually good?

Im worried about Marchisio btw besides Khedira-Pjanic shortcomings. Marchisio has had his own injury issues while getting older and he doesnt influence games as much as he did. This season he also doesnt have that vise - pirlo impact. With him losing his starting XI place, his confidence and ability will also be affected.
I love Marchisio probably more than anyone here.

But...the team comes first. If we buy someone better or what we currently have is playing better than him, he will be benched. That's how it goes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just don't care who we sign. Whatever. We'll win Serie A and maybe the Coppa Italia and we'll still find a way to screw up in the CL. Maybe it's better we get knocked out before the final anyway. Less heartache.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I just don't care who we sign. Whatever. We'll win Serie A and maybe the Coppa Italia and we'll still find a way to screw up in the CL. Maybe it's better we get knocked out before the final anyway. Less heartache.
No way. The excitement with reaching a final and having the chance to lift the trophy will always be better than getting knocked out earlier.

To win the CL you have to reach the final first. The fact of the matter is in 2015 and 2017 we were not favoured to win and the opposition was much better than us.

Getting to finals only adds experience and at least gives you a chance to win it.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I already suggested to ignore all CL games next season, even if we get to back to back finals, just buy a newspaper week later and read if we won. If we did, take a small toast and then can watch the 2018 world cup with Buffon last games.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
2 attackers, and a CM that can actually handle his own out there.

Please.

Fabinho, Schick, Bernadeschi. Then worry ab out whatever the fuck else you and the board want to worry about. But please, please PLEASE this needs to be your priority in the transfer window.

You know the formation that works now, so go get the players for it. We can't have Higuain, Mandzukic, and Dybala playing 10000 minutes a season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2 attackers, and a CM that can actually handle his own out there.

Please.

Fabinho, Schick, Bernadeschi. Then worry ab out whatever the fuck else you and the board want to worry about. But please, please PLEASE this needs to be your priority in the transfer window.

You know the formation that works now, so go get the players for it. We can't have Higuain, Mandzukic, and Dybala playing 10000 minutes a season.
IM sorry to say fabinho, schick and bernadeschi will not close that gap on quality, they will help strengthen the team slightly but we need some established players too

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
IM sorry to say fabinho, schick and bernadeschi will not close that gap on quality, they will help strengthen the team slightly but we need some established players too
I think that Fabinho could be exactly what this team needs for a midfielder. And let's face it, this squad is starting to get old. I was shocked when the announcers stated that this Juve squad's average age was the oldest in a CL Final in 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)