campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We did a great job this season, but our lack of quality depth in key areas came back to bite us at the worst possible time. We need a new CM, a new winger, and a new forward. For half the season, we had no one to come off the bench and make an attacking impact! Imagine that. Yesterday Real had Morata, Asensio, Bale. James didn't even make the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Everyone knew that when this drastic formation change happened, that the lack of attacking depth could be an issue. Pjaca's injury complicated things even further. But that's fine. This change happened in mid-season and no one could have predicted Pjaca tearing his ACL.

We can't get caught short again this season, however. We need to act quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

fabinho would be a nice addition, but we need more
I understand that we need more, but we also need to get younger as well, my friend. I know a lot of people are talking about how we can reload for another CL run for next season. I'm trying to think a little further along than that.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
What we need is a change in mentality, not just for the players, but from Allegri and our board too. We need to be dominant on and off the pitch. We need to stop selling our best players and pi$$ on that sell if he asks to leave policy. Stop being bullied by clubs, like Real did to us in Morata deal, they made us their bitches with that 2 season long buy-back clause. Stop being bullied by f#k!ng pizza boys who unsettle players only for $$$. Stop being bullied by jersey manufacturers and sponsors, we get 23m / year while others get 70-90m...I understand TV money is not up to us since we play alone in serie A but the gap is immense...

That's why I was happy and impressed by our vision to look different at things with the new brand, new logo and hopefully we'll start closing the gap and start being an economical force too.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I'm not talking only about on the pitch performance. From that list only dominating Barca is impressive, Porto is s#!t in last 2-3 years and Monaco play too much of a beautiful game not to get punished by a much more mature team. Winning against Porto and Monaco was normal for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We had basically 2cms and a recovering Marchisio.

We had plenty of forwards but then we didnt with the switch, and then pjaca got wrecked.

This team is excellent, but in its final shape, it has dire need for a worldclass cm, and offensive depth.

Beppe build a team that went to a final. He rebuild it to go again and domminated the first half.

He now needs to adress the reason why we didnt clinch it.

- 2cm mid requires another worldclass cm

- 4 offensive players require bench options.

These changes and needs came after the start of the season. Its time to fix it. Its time to reload.its time to win it this time

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Verratti.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Him and one of Sanchez or Di Maria along with the bunch of youngsters freebies, bargains etc. that Marotta usually buys.

Seriously now, I think we should do all it takes to get Verratti, that's how things are done in modern football. Go big or go home.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Him and one of Sanchez or Di Maria along with the bunch of youngsters freebies, bargains etc. that Marotta usually buys.

Seriously now, I think we should do all it takes to get Verratti, that's how things are done in modern football. Go big or go home.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)