Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve’s CEO Marotta spoke at Del Piero’s ADPLog gallery in Turin: “I don’t know if the gap with the other big UCL clubs is reduced, but our role in UCL’s changed and we’re now included among potential winners. We must understand our role as a protagonist in and set aside anxieties, knowing that criticism will be even more than before.”
:tup:

AT last a good comment on this parade.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The Bianconeri were held to a 0-0 draw by Sevilla in the Champions League on Wednesday, and Marotta was asked about the gap to Europe’s leading lights.

“I don’t know if the gap has been wiped-out, I’d just say that Juventus have changed our role in the Champions League in recent years.

“We were outsiders, and today the critics place us among the protagonists and potential winners. The transformation has taken place over a number of years, and clearly there were certain difficulties.

“Real Madrid, Barcelona, ​​United, City and Bayern are now certainties and we know that they do not need improvements to play a leading role.”

:shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Losing Vidal did impact us a lot but I don't think Pogba would have made a difference today.

And Marchisio being perpetually injured has really been annoying but I don't think he would've made much of a difference today either.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Losing Vidal did impact us a lot but I don't think Pogba would have made a difference today.

And Marchisio being perpetually injured has really been annoying but I don't think he would've made much of a difference today either.
Like he didn't when we started last season with 12 points in 10 games. Losses to Udinese, Napoli, Roma, Sassuolo... Draws against Chievo, Frosinone, Inter...

Vidal was and is a huge loss that our midfield still has not recovered from

Pogba started last season in shit form for 2 months. And he's starting this season in shit form for ManU. I doubt he would have made a difference today too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)