baggio

Jun 3, 2003
i think so, yes.

he is a flair & fancy brazilian @The Cusp

seriously, Evra is 34, if we are able to get such a great LB
we would be stupid not to get him. good LB’s are always rare + he is still young aswell.

whoever criticises this signing (IF it actually happens :shifty:) should get thread banned.
There is no way in hell, this signing can be criticised. Not even for the money. Effectively, a lot of people are forgetting, this also frees up Asamoah to take that CM role, hopefully ahead of zkhedira. Asa isn't even an LB to begin with. And in many ways, even though this guy plays a different position, he kind of has that Vidal personality to keep going after the ball which is great. I can also see us get Cuadrado irrespective of an AM, coz he may come on a loan and for me, that would mean more 352 than anything with 43-?!

But all that said, we need one more signing to close the loop. A top AM, if it turns out to be Goetze/Isco/Oezil :D, I will personally take it upon myself to renounce all worldly pleasures, get in on this thread and single handedly draw it out of the depths of darkness it had descended into for the last month and a half - making it the highest hit page on the Internet, every time someone googles key words like hot sex, how to have sex on toast etc, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we hadn't sold Vidal and gotten Sandro and the rest, this was an easy 8-9 mercato. Selling, and largely underselling, and speedening up the Vidal sale without any options, created a far harder situation to have a perfect mercato, but if this signing is topped by a headline AM, then you could say it's a stellar 9/10 mercato all things considered.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There is no way in hell, this signing can be criticised. Not even for the money. Effectively, a lot of people are forgetting, this also frees up Asamoah to take that CM role, hopefully ahead of zkhedira. Asa isn't even an LB to begin with. And in many ways, even though this guy plays a different position, he kind of has that Vidal personality to keep going after the ball which is great. I can also see us get Cuadrado irrespective of an AM, coz he may come on a loan and for me, that would mean more 352 than anything with 43-?!

But all that said, we need one more signing to close the loop. A top AM, if it turns out to be Goetze/Isco/Oezil :D, I will personally take it upon myself to renounce all worldly pleasures, get in on this thread and single handedly draw it out of the depths of darkness it had descended into for the last month and a half - making it the highest hit page on the Internet, every time someone googles key words like hot sex, how to have sex on toast etc, etc.
:tup:

I think we'll get someone better. We have to.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I will be happy with simply a good AM, even if it is not a Top Player, a player with that type of potential or if it is only a stop gap solution.

Someone who can pass the ball precisely to the forwards.

If he can do that, then I will be satisfied. I'm not asking for too much. He has already done a good job of incorporating more youth to the squad.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We don't need a perfect top player, we just need the one that fits in this team.

Players like Dybala and Alex Sandro will add more speed to the team. Mkhitaryan has pace and I think he will fit in just fine as AM.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I will be happy with simply a good AM, even if it is not a Top Player, a player with that type of potential or if it is only a stop gap solution.

Someone who can pass the ball precisely to the forwards.

If he can do that, then I will be satisfied. I'm not asking for too much. He has already done a good job of incorporating more youth to the squad.
Miki?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know, I don't know. I guess I am still holding out hope for Draxler.

With that being said, if it comes down to Miki, I guess I wouldn't be disappointed. Admittedly, I really didn't have much of an opinion on him, but if Allegri sees him as someone that can help, and help right away, then it's ok.

My problem is that I tend to fall into that trap at times where I want the sexier pick.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can't get a capable AM, i think we should try and get a LW and play a front triden with Dybala as RW. Wish we could get someone like Pedro.
Why would Dybala play as a RW when he is primarily left footed?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You know, I don't know. I guess I am still holding out hope for Draxler.

With that being said, if it comes down to Miki, I guess I wouldn't be disappointed. Admittedly, I really didn't have much of an opinion on him, but if Allegri sees him as someone that can help, and help right away, then it's ok.

My problem is that I tend to fall into that trap at times where I want the sexier pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Dybala play as a RW when he is primarily left footed?
To cut inside to his left foot similar to what Messi, Ronaldo, Robben.....do

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"E se davvero la trattativa si concluderà a quelle cifre, nella sede del Porto dedicheranno un altarino votivo a Beppe e Fabio, i Pietro e Paolo della comunità del Dragão. Santi subito e per l’eternità."
:beppe:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
" And if indeed the deal will end in those figures , the headquarters of the Port will dedicate a votive altar to Beppe and Fabio , the Peter and Paul of the Dragão . Saints now and for eternity . "

^^^^^^^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)