Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh dear god.

Allegri could literally put 25 pictures of his squad on a dart board, and just close his eyes and throw 11 darts, and he would still have a squad that could dominate Italy :lol:
It will be a pain for sure, but I honestly doubt we're getting Cuadrado too. At least not before we sell Isla and Llorente.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's a new rumor.

Wait till September 2nd FFS. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, Red...
Dont be a jerk.

"wait till september 2nd" before rating a mercato.

Asking about new rumors or finding them more or less exciting, is a different thing

- - - Updated - - -

It will be a pain for sure, but I honestly doubt we're getting Cuadrado too. At least not before we sell Isla and Llorente.
See, you could have responded this instead of your stupid quote

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If it is on loan, then I don't feel that one is connected to the other.

But Llorente does have to be sold. There is simply no point in having him on this squad right now. The same could be said for Isla, but with Caceres averaging 30 minutes per season for the last 2 years, we kinda need him more than Llorente.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If it is on loan, then I don't feel that one is connected to the other.

But Llorente does have to be sold. There is simply no point in having him on this squad right now. The same could be said for Isla, but with Caceres averaging 30 minutes per season for the last 2 years, we kinda need him more than Llorente.
We'd have too many players on our roster, Serge. That could be a problem too during the season.

Llorente with his 4.5M wages is a must to leave. No excuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)