KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If he is able to somehow get a good AM, the depth and quality of this team is ridiculous

GK- Buffon, Neto, More Scudetti than appearances, and more Scudetti than Totti

Defense - Licht, Caceres, Barzagli, Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Sandro

MF/AM - Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah, Khedira, Padoin, Pereyra, Sturaro, Isla (Hopefully sold), **New Signing**

Forwards- Dybala, Mandzukic, Morata, Zaza, Coman, Llorente (Hopefully sold)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think they acknowledge the value of the AM. That's why they're keen to get one in.

- - - Updated - - -

That 11, with a proper AM is a world class side, no doubt.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think they acknowledge the value of the AM. That's why they're keen to get one in.

- - - Updated - - -

That 11, with a proper AM is a world class side, no doubt.
There is someone that we are totally forgetting that I think they are targeting.

And now the more I think about it, the more I think it will be Pastore.

Now that PSG have Di Maria, one would have to consider Pastore as a surplus. With the pace of Morata and Dybala in front of him, that would give him the space he needs to thrive.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is someone that we are totally forgetting that I think they are targeting.

And now the more I think about it, the more I think it will be Pastore.

Now that PSG have Di Maria, one would have to consider Pastore as a surplus. With the pace of Morata and Dybala in front of him, that would give him the space he needs to thrive.
i think Lavezzi is their surplus now that Di Maria is there. Pastore signed a new contract until 2019 back in June so i dont think they plan to sell him

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i think Lavezzi is their surplus now that Di Maria is there. Pastore signed a new contract until 2019 back in June so i dont think they plan to sell him
lavezzi doesn't fit what Juve are trying to do, and I would not trust him as the link between midfield and attack.

And we all know that signing new contracts is not a guarantee that a player stays. What it does guarantee is that the transfer fee goes up

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I liked the work on Sandro, when everythig was heading towards a no and Siqueira seemed to be a priority, Sandro was snatched in a very fast manner. Good business.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Just an example of how quick things can change in the mercato. Marotta on July 20 "Alex Sandro? We are not interested."

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Marotta on search for a trequartista "We are looking for an important & prestigious player, not just someone to fill a gap. It's not easy."

Gawd.Speaking like a boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)