FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
He's got everyone on the edge of their toes with this "we have 10 days to get an AM". :D

- - - Updated - - -

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Just an example of how quick things can change in the mercato. Marotta on July 20 "Alex Sandro? We are not interested."

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Marotta on search for a trequartista "We are looking for an important & prestigious player, not just someone to fill a gap. It's not easy."

Gawd.Speaking like a boss.
You should post this in the Draxler thread .

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Just an example of how quick things can change in the mercato. Marotta on July 20 "Alex Sandro? We are not interested."

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Marotta on search for a trequartista "We are looking for an important & prestigious player, not just someone to fill a gap. It's not easy."

Gawd.Speaking like a boss.
Finally. That shit is so reassuring, I've got a sneaky feeling we are in for Goetze. Just a hunch. Let's wait and watch.

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/34...-alex-sandro-stasera-arriver-un-grande-1.html

- sandro will arrive :tuttosport:
- draxler: we like the player, but the club has stopped talking to schalke a while ago
- mkhi: he doesn't know whether dortmund will sell
- gündogan: not possible
- cuadrado: pedro's arrival may put him on the market

in :beppe: we trust
No Draxler. No Mik. Pastore? Works for me like a motherfuckng charm. But Mario is our target IMO. He's talking about a certain level of player. This is Goetze/Isco territory for me.

Best GM in the game.

To think that he's one day gonna leave us :cry:

Savor these times, peepz.

:malt:
Why would he leave us? And he gets us Goetze, dayem son, I'll dedicate eye of the tiger to him on radio channels across the world.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
it is clearly Draxler, just look at the chain of events
- player already agreed to move plus wages
- we make bid
- Schalke says no and closes talks.
- Marotta says bid was rejected but there is more time.
- media trolling each day about new bids
- Heldt says we haven't contacted them after rejected bid.
- Heldt now open to sale if their conditions are met.
- Now Marotta saying we have closed talks.
Come on if you are not seeing Alex Sandro (who Beppe denied we were after a month ago) Part 2 here then u need some @The Cusp glasses.

DraxlerON brothers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)