Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Rakitic was nowhere as good as Vidal when he went from Sevilla to Barca, he had one year left. Sevilla has a very good relationship with barca.......
We are talking about the most complete MF in the world who was sold for 37 mil, i won't start throwing examples of prices being paid for mediocre players because those are well known.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
ok and what now? Are we gonna give birth to a WC player or..?

Please arrive at the 21th century. Players dont have to be happy and identify with the club to do their job. It's an industry. The weak one loses.

De Gea was born in Madrid, Tevez in Buenos Aires. Vidal is just a random whiner who got overwhelmed by CL loss. Just stay strong for a sec and he gets over it.
Or he issues an ultimatum and demands to leave, we can all guess.

We make world class players, that's what we have always done.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Fabregas 33 million.
modric 30 million.
yaya toure 30 million.
:howler:

Modric was sold for 30 millin pounds iirc if not more.
Yaya was sold 4 or 5 years ago.
And Fabregas was sold for more than that, after his worst season of his career and barca was always known for selling low.
Stop twisting facts to suit your agenda, you want me to start listing players that are far from Vidal sold for crazy amounts.
I'll give you one, Dybala for 40 mil when he had only one year remaining in his contract.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let me tell you who is twisting whose words.

Didn't you use to say that playing Marchisio instead of Pogba is better for our tactical flow (spelling?) and people should forget about flair and fancy if they support Juve? Ironically, considering the way Pogba has now developped (spelling?), you changed your tune.

And stop mentioning me for no reason. I am trying to ignore your likes here. And it's 'habit' FFS.
See Cuspy, this is how he usually does it.

A very long time ago when animals could speak and Pogba was in the early stage of his career, Marchisio was more beneficial to play in the midfield. That ended, said this before, next season when his quality rose so that his added value as a b2b midfielder increased. Marchisio playing cdm increased Pogba's b2b role even more.

Then he does it again Cuspy, but in a pretty well hidden way. Juventus like every team has players capable of flair and fancy, but our playstyle wont ever be that. Freeflow football isnt what we do. But you need players with creativity and genuis to upset the opponents defence. See how he knew this and deliberarly put it like that cause few people would know whats the truth is ?

Thanks for the spelling correction :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was definitely ruining our dacdical flow when he was winning us games with his moments of brilliance, of course. You're so full of it, it's incredible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But far more that weren't and then became it.
true but irrelevant. your original post made it seem like it as absolute truth.

that said I am in the same boat as you, but the truth is you have to sign a a world class player once a while if u want to stay competitive. both sporting and marketing wise

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
true but irrelevant. your original post made it seem like it as absolute truth.

that said I am in the same boat as you, but the truth is you have to sign a a world class player once a while if u want to stay competitive. both sporting and marketing wise
Generally speaking.

So where does Draxler fit into this?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Generally speaking.

So where does Draxler fit into this?
good player with potential that can turn into world class. so like morata

gotze to me is a world class (or former, but he has the reputation) that can turn back into world class. just like pirlo or cannavaro

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:beppe:

If we sign Alex Sandro for €20m when he has a year left, after signing Dybala for €32 with a year left on his contract as well, that marks a huge shift in direction by Marotta and Paratici. We taking more risks now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)