Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
dude should be all over Isco right now. after all the failures and the vidal sale, an opportunity has presented itself and he needs to take it.
Offer them 35m+Llorente.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

What I meant is that even if Pogba were missing
We can perfectly beat roma with all the quality we have in this team, but we wouldnt be favorites for the game.

Pogba makes a huge difference. WITH Pogba, we are clear favorite.

Lets not act like this juventus is mediocre shit without Pogba tho. We won plenty of games last season without Tevez/Pogba/Vidal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Impossible to know. I'll just read his words since joining Bayern and speculate that he was quite keen to move there.

As I said before, if a player is not concentrated on Juventus they can leave, that goes for every player legend or rookie from number 1 to 40.
:tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
As I said before, if a player is not concentrated on Juventus they can leave, that goes for every player legend or rookie from number 1 to 40.
ok and what now? Are we gonna give birth to a WC player or..?

Please arrive at the 21th century. Players dont have to be happy and identify with the club to do their job. It's an industry. The weak one loses.

De Gea was born in Madrid, Tevez in Buenos Aires. Vidal is just a random whiner who got overwhelmed by CL loss. Just stay strong for a sec and he gets over it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

We can perfectly beat roma with all the quality we have in this team, but we wouldnt be favorites for the game.

Pogba makes a huge difference. WITH Pogba, we are clear favorite.

Lets not act like this juventus is mediocre shit without Pogba tho. We won plenty of games last season without Tevez/Pogba/Vidal
Against who? And how was our form?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Llorente al Siviglia? Ad oggi non credo ma nel calcio non c’e’ niente di impossibile – le parole dell’amministratore delegato Beppe Marotta, contattato dal quotidiano spagnolo 'ABC

Is this guy serious??

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
ok and what now? Are we gonna give birth to a WC player or..?

Please arrive at the 21th century. Players dont have to be happy and identify with the club to do their job. It's an industry. The weak one loses.

De Gea was born in Madrid, Tevez in Buenos Aires. Vidal is just a random whiner who got overwhelmed by CL loss. Just stay strong for a sec and he gets over it.
He gets over it? In Beppe's own words, Vidal was happy to stay as well. But we sell those who as, to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente al Siviglia? Ad oggi non credo ma nel calcio non c’e’ niente di impossibile – le parole dell’amministratore delegato Beppe Marotta, contattato dal quotidiano spagnolo 'ABC

Is this guy serious??
Says?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well Jack. Pogba makes a big impact.

But we got a much better defence, strong midfield, and a mandzukic up front.

You made it sound like we are mediocre without pogba.
No, this is not what I am making it sound but our team as it is now is not complete no matter how much you and a few others want to convince yourselves otherwise. Our team without Pogba will be missing FOUR of its key players, the key players that made the team to what it is now. Even if we are still a good team without Pogba, we'd still be missing what makes the team so special, so tough to beat, so relentless.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good. So the claim we "cant beat roma without pogba", is not valid then.
To be honest, I don't know if we can beat Roma without Pogba or not. The team is not complete and once we are sure that the maarket is closed then I can try to put in a prediction for the game. What I said is that some people (you may be one of them, I don't know) think that we could easily beat Roma with our team as it is now and Pogba missing as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
To be honest, I don't know if we can beat Roma without Pogba or not. The team is not complete and once we are sure that the maarket is closed then I can try to put in a prediction for the game. What I said is that some people (you may be one of them, I don't know) think that we could easily beat Roma with our team as it is now and Pogba missing as well.
Ah, i see. I dont do that. I expect us to win each game, and play with that mentality. Expecting to crush an opponent is a mistake people often make. Juventus is a giantkiller, build to end all flair and fancy of the opponent, and substitute with our own. When you face a smaller team, its different because then you have to create yourself.

I expect us to beat roma. But i highly doubt it will be remotely "easy". It can be, if Pogba plays and has a gifted first half.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ah, i see. I dont do that. I expect us to win each game, and play with that mentality. Expecting to crush an opponent is a mistake people often make. Juventus is a giantkiller, build to end all flair and fancy of the opponent, and substitute with our own. When you face a smaller team, its different because then you have to create yourself.

I expect us to beat roma. But i highly doubt it will be remotely "easy". It can be, if Pogba plays and has a gifted first half.
I love it how specific you have to be :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
but we use first half to study opponents.
You use a quote, that you dont understand, about a tactical approach that is frequently used, and still is by most good coaches working from organisation.
It holds a broad spectrum of meanings or context. Far beyond your observation.

I used to like you like a troll. No offence, but this makes you look quite dumb tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)