Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marotta gave us Pirlo the architect of the team for free, Vidal the best player in Serie A, Pogba the best youngster in the world. Even Moggi would be proud of this.
He implement co-owns to the best to accommodate our financial restrictions.
Ok tell me, who seriously would you have in mind to replace him ?
get ready to be hit with a wall of text.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Funny thing about Moggi. Have you heard him say anything negative abut Juve's transfer market the past two years? I don't remember hearing anything. I know that he was none too pleased with Marotta's first transfer market for the 2010-2011 season, but he's been pretty quiet in his criticisms the last two years.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Funny thing about Moggi. Have you heard him say anything negative abut Juve's transfer market the past two years? I don't remember hearing anything. I know that he was none too pleased with Marotta's first transfer market for the 2010-2011 season, but he's been pretty quiet in his criticisms the last two years.
off the top of my head I remember him saying Lorente is a good player but not a champion.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And if Llorente is just a "good player", considering what they paid for him, there has already been a good return on the investment.

I'll take 17 goals from a striker playing his first season in a new league after basically missing a significant portion of playing time last year.

I'll take that all day, every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)