Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Peeps should stop panicking as Marotta and co arent gonna announce our budget and naturally they will be cautious in their statements. I'm certain that we will spend more than 15m, unlike what some suggested, but will we repeat the spending of the last few years, remains to be seen.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Depends on what mgt sees as our priority. Is it strengthening our bench or bringing quality players aka wingers to accommodate different system and these wont come for 15m.

Mar 9, 2006
Meh, we are full packed for 352:
Buffon/Storari/Random - GK
Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres, Chiellini, Ogbonna - CB
Lichsteiner, Caceres, Pepe, Padoin - RWB
Lulic, Peluso, Asamoah - LWB
Marchisio, Asamoah, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Padoin - CM
Giovinco, Llorente, Tevez, Vucinic? - FWD

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Didn't Agnelli say not too long ago that we would invest if it was totally necessary?! I see Conte wanting Sanchez and a switch to 4-3-3 to be less predictable and more dynamic in Europe as absolutely necessary. Winning Serie A isn't going to make you tons of money, but going far in Europe, gaining that exposure, and with it added sponsors, surely is.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why is Spalletti preferred to Mancini and others? Unlike him, they actually won titles. He can't organise defences for shit, and he looks so demotivating and uninspirational. What is his claim to fame?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because he alsmot won serie a 6 years ago with roma.

but mainly because he plays very attavcking football compared to the ultra conservative approoaches from other coaches listed here. this is the problem with guys like osman, alc, and rus, they only want entertain ing football, not winning football.

personally i'd go for a foreing coach. rijkaard if possible. deschamps, or del bosque would be great as well

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
because he alsmot won serie a 6 years ago with roma.

but mainly because he plays very attavcking football compared to the ultra conservative approoaches from other coaches listed here. this is the problem with guys like osman, alc, and rus, they only want entertain ing football, not winning football.

personally i'd go for a foreing coach. rijkaard if possible. deschamps, or del bosque would be great as well
:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd definitely go with Deschamps over Spalleti, but like you said, attacking football gets results nowadays and we have incredibly good defensive mids and defenders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so was mourinho with madrid and he failed, same with conte.. and you love sucking both them dicks
Yes, Conte really failed to win 3 out of 3 Scudetti. Yes, Mourinho really failed to deliver at Porto, Inter, Chelsea.

Your Rijkaard is a joke, currently coaching Arabia, rightfully so. Nobody wants that garbage.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte is threatening to leave but with his results in Europe we've lost over €25M. Sounds about right. He also says he reached the maximum with this team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's coacingsaudia because the pay him big money, not because he has lost it.

and yes, mourinho failed in 2 teams. chelsea and real. no wonder they played better football and reached cl finals without him. where is your god now dule?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)