Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he's coacingsaudia because the pay him big money, not because he has lost it.

and yes, mourinho failed in 2 teams. chelsea and real. no wonder they played better football and reached cl finals without him. where is your god now dule?
Oh I guess Galatasaray too, when they signed him after his so huge achievement with Barca.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dule you say rijkaard achieved what he did due to have a great generation of players, but then you mention mouinho and conte's success but fail to mention they had a great generation of players as well.

rikaard turned a choking barca into a great club again, and brought the best out of ronaldinho, eto'o, xavi and puyol. he also introduced messi and iniesta to the first team

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
dule you say rijkaard achieved what he did due to have a great generation of players, but then you mention mouinho and conte's success but fail to mention they had a great generation of players as well.

rikaard turned a choking barca into a great club again, and brought the best out of ronaldinho, eto'o, xavi and puyol. he also introduced messi and iniesta to the first team
Why didn't any big club go after Rijkaard? Conte had what generation, what are you talking about? Barcelona had best players on almost all positions. Mourinho had good players, yet he kept winning everything at different clubs, unlike Rijkaard, even Barca fans wanted him out...

He pulled be best out of those players :howler: You gotta be shitting me. The guy is a disaster and he should keep coaching crap teams.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Mancini's man management skills are a joke, he should be nowhere near our bench.

Anyways Di Marzio said we'd be interested in Montella if Conte left and I think he'd be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind Spalletti either. However Mancini, man I would even take a year off if he took charge.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Mancini's man management skills are a joke, he should be nowhere near our bench.

Anyways Di Marzio said we'd be interested in Montella if Conte left and I think he'd be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind Spalletti either. However Mancini, man I would even take a year off if he took charge.
:tup: for Montella. He'd be my choice as well, if Prandelli was unavailable, and of course if Conte left.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Marotta on the bench? Don't tease Cron
They do!
We all know that Conte knows our limitations, he knows that we are not Man City.
He knew that ever since the day he has chosen us. He knows it even now!
If spending hundreds of millions for star players was his demand, he wouldnt even debating this, he wouldnt even consider staying with us.
Conte knows, our weaknesses, he knows what we can do and what we cant do, he knows the places we can improve as a F.C.
He cannot make peace with us being that mediocre, having just those Osvaldos and Ogbonnas for 15-20mil a piece and keep living with our mediocrity.
He knows that we can do better than that, he has seen what Napoli and Galata could have get with much more limited resources than us and thats what he wants to see change...
Sadly, there are ppl, even among us, that prefer the current situation, for their own reasons (nationalism to name one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)